Chapter 15

Sophie was on her phone early in the morning after a few hours sleep due to being kept up all night by Leah. 'Hi Sarina' she said as she answered 'Hi Sophie  how are you?' She said 'a little tired but good' she replied 'I'll keep this quick we wanted the say congratulations on making the team for the euros ' she said Sophie was suddenly awake  shaking leah waking her up 'babe what are you doing' she yawned  Sarina chuckled 'well you can tell Leah she's in too' she thanked her and hung up 'we made the squad for the euros' she said hugging her 'Congrats but I'm tired and I want to go back to sleep' she yawned and she stretched out again rolling over. Sophie rolled her eyes and went downstairs and made a coffee sipping it before posting a cue photo of her and Leah from last night. She started cooking breakfast which woke Leah up with the smell of food she walked down in a pair of shorts and a baggy T-shirt taking Sophie's coffee drinking it 'she gave her a side glare 'your lucky I love you' she said as she made another pot giving Leah her food 'Two weeks to go until the Euros' she said with a smile as Leah ate 'yeah their here in England which means we have an advantage' she said as Sophie nodded eating her own food.

Sophie looked at Leah with a smile 'what she said 'do I have something on my face?' She asked looking at her. Sophie shook her head gently 'Na your just beautiful' she said looking at her 'I feel like the luckiest woman on the planet' she said looking at her. She smiled seeing Leah blush as she finished her breakfast with a smile 'Your gonna have to get used to me bossing you around at the euros' she said wrapping her arms around Sophie's waist. Sophie let out a laugh 'You do that anyways' she chuckled kissing her cheek gently 'right I'm going to get in the shower you joining me?' She asked as Leah looked at her 'is that even a question' she said as they both went upstairs and got ready for the day.