Chapter 23

They got on the bus and the bus was rocking music blasting out of speakers. Sophie was singing along with Leah Sophie smiled as she kissed her cheek Leah smiled and kissed her lips with a smile they got back to the hotel 'do you want to shower?' Sophie looked 'how about instead of the shower we both get in the bath?' Sophie asked rubbing her back with a smile. Leah looked 'together?' Leah asked. Sophie looked and nodded 'yeah why not' she said looking at her as she put the bath on and they both slipped in Sophie was sat behind Leah her arms wrapped around her relaxing kissing her shoulder gently Leah smiled 'I'm glad you came back from Germany' she said looking at her with a smile as Sophie nodded with a smile 'me too' she whispered kissing her softly  with a smile.

Soon enough they were all out eating as a celebratory dinner coaching staff had treated them to a dinner they were all having a laugh and a good time Sophie was a bit off of it. Leah looked 'you okay babe?' She asked looking at her with a smile Sophie looked and nodded smiling back biting her lip as she sipped her drink Leah frowned a little watching her.

Soon enough all the food had come out and everyone was eating Sophie made small talk with a couple of people smiling and laughing. Before she sipped her drink 'Can I have everyone's attention please?' Sophie said. Everyone quietened down 'First of all we did well today with the game to contests to everyone' she said looking at the table as they all cheered and second of all 'Leah' she said looking at her 'we have known each other since we were teenagers' she said looking at her 'When you told me you loved me and I went to Germany that was the worst decision of my life. I came back and and I came back to you never leave my thoughts' she said looking at her 'I love you so god damn much' she said. 'I want to start making the right decisions I want to make a life with you and only you' she said looking at her the whole team had their hands over their mouths 'What I'm trying to say is' she said getting down on one knee 'Will you marry me?' She asked looking up at Leah who had tears streaming down her face. Leah looked at her and nodded 'Yes' she whispered as all the team started cheering Sophie smiled and put the ring in hr finger with a grin and kissed her.

EEEEEKKK THEY ARE ENGAGED!!!!