Chapter 29

Sophie stood outside Wembley stadium looking up at it as she got off the coach. She followed the team in and to the changing rooms running a hand through her hair biting her lip keeping her eyes trained to the floor as she put her earphones in turning her music up. She got changed into her warm up gear taping her wrists and putting mum on one and dad on the other.

She walked out with the rest of the team looking up at the stadium and the arch. She took a deep breath nodding gently as she got herself into game mode. Warming up with her team watching Wembley fill up. She had a smile on her face as she went back into the changing rooms 'We got this' she said looking at Leah we can do this and your going to lift that trophy' she said holding her hand with a smile then took the captains armband from her and put it on Leah's arm with a smile. They listened to Sarina give the pre match talk 'This game could change your life' she said Sophie tuned out after that and went to the tunnel with her team lining up at the back where she usually was she bit her lip with anticipation looking at the German line up she had played with some of these when she was at Bayern. She closed her eyes and got focused and followed the team out onto the pitch.