Chapter 19

The team were getting ready to go to brighten for their next game against Norway Sophie packed her case looking at Leah and went to go help her with a smile 'you ok?' She asked Leah nodded 'now we have the first game out of the way I feel a little better' she said looking at her with smile kissing her cheek 'Try and keep your emotions in check' Leah said looking at her. Sophie just gave her a smirk 'one can try' she said. They were on the bus to Brighton before long Sophie was looking out of the window watching the scenery pass before looking at Leah asleep with a smile. She started to annoy Ella in front of her chucking sweets at her. Sophie looked innocent every time she turned so she never caught on but could hear her getting pissed off. Sophie was laughing silently in her seat 'you know if you carry on she will catch you' Leah smirked waking up.

Sophie chuckled 'but isn't that part of the fun' she said looking at her Sophie chucked a handful and chuckled the bag to Millie and Rachel and Ella saw them with the bag Leah laughed gently Ella looked at Millie and Rachel 'you two' she said. 'It wasn't us they stammered glaring at Sophie as she laughed with Leah 'it was this little shit in front of us' she said we are innocent' the defended Leah looked 'it was Sophie 'Leah' she whined 'your supposed to side with me' she said looking at her 'no kisses' she said as the other girls laughed Leah looked at her 'as if you can hold out' she said looking at her 'Want a bet' she said as she put her earphones in raising both her eyebrows looking at the captain. As she put a movie on her iPad.