Chapter 5

Both of them stayed uncharacteristically close to each other as they drunk more she was chatting complete and utter rubbish to Beth and Kate as Leah was getting their drinks 'So what's going on' Katie asked 'You two are like Magnets' sophie looks and raised an eyebrow 'I don't know what's goi f on we haven't talked about it' she said looking at the pair wanting the tea. They both groaned they knew that trying to get information with Sophie was an impossible task.

Leah came back smiling and Sophie visibly relaxed at her being close to her as she took the drink sipping it linking her spare hand with Lea's as they started dancing 'if them two don't end up doing it ' Katie said shaking her head 'They already look like they are going to be a power couple'

They all ended up going their separate ways and Leah ended up back at Sophie's as she was far too drunk Sophie laughed as they staggered in throwing her keys somewhere before kissing Leah again their clothes ended up all over the place as they made their way to the bedroom.

Sophie groaned as the sunlight hit her eyes as her head started pounding she looked down and saw the familiar blonde layer on her chest 'Le' she whispered stroking her hair softly she groaned softly opening an eye looking at her 'what time is it' she said reaching for her phone 'Oh crap' she said as she got up Sophie kissed her hair shoulder and wrapped her dressing gown around her and went to make coffee for them before they had to head to head to recovery.

She also made breakfast for the pair with a smile as Leah came down and in a pair of Sophie's shorts and an old football top her hair wet and tied up

She smiled handing her the coffee before eating herself and soon Sophie was driving them to the training centre they had a debrief then started the recovery Sophie was on her own in the ice bath as she rubbed Deb her forehead trying to get rid of the hangover as her alarm went off she got out water dripping down her abs Leah looked at her practically drooling

Leah's got a crush' Katie yelled Sophie looked up and laughed gently as she went and got sorted. she towel dried her hair as she stepped out of the shower at her place Leah was picking her up in a bit to take her to dinner with the family she put deodorant on and grabbed her phone as Leah messages she was waiting she walked out and got in her car kissing her cheek going to a restaurant In town.