Chapter 25

Sophie was walking on the treadmill biting her lip running a hand through her hair as she sipped her water slowly looking over at Leah with a smile. She carried on doing her recovery. Sophie got in an ice bath shivering slightly before relaxing herself closing her eyes. Leah looked at her 'you ok?' She asked Sophie looked at her 'Majorly hung over' she said running a hand through her hair before stroking Leah's cheek 'and after last nights antics going on about one hour of sleep' she chuckled.  Leah nodded 'Well we have a chill afternoon before we head to Southampton how about we go out and have some coffee?' She asked looking at her 'Yeah that sounds nice' she said looking at her 'We could ask the others if they want ti come and turn it into a team bonding' she said as Leah smiled and nodded 'Sounds like a plan' she said as the left her.

Sophie got out of the ice bath like ten minutes later going up into their room to get ready. Sophie put on some arsenal shorts and a hoodie waiting for Leah to come out of the bathroom she laid on her bed scrolling through her phone replying to a couple of fans as such as she walked out Sophie got up and took her hand walking to meet the others they all went to get a coffee then ti McDonald's to get over the hangover and went back to the hotel Sophie laid on her bed cuddling Leah's pillow while she packed for the both of them. Sophie and Leah fell asleep for the rest of the evening and was ready to go to Southampton the next day.