Chapter 8

Sophie looked down at the blonde as she clung to her smiling watching her face focusing on the screen  running her fingers through her hair smiling kissing her head occasionally she then stopped for a moment as she got a text from her phone looking at it 'Katie and Beth and Viv and Caitlin are on about coming over ' Leah shook her head 'Nope I'm not sharing you just yet ' she said Sophie laughed 'And why not' she said  'Because I like this I like being this close to you and not having to worry' she said as she put Sophie's hand back on her head 'Carry on' she said

She moved her hand to send a quick reply telling them she was busy as she went back to stroking her hair softly as she turned her attention to the movie she smiled as the movie had ended Leah had fallen asleep on her lap she chucked and  lowered her head onto a pillow and started tidying up then went back to sofa and picked Leah up gently smiling as a wrapped her arms and legs around her nuzzling her neck softly as she carried her up the stairs with ease and laid her on the bed before going into the toilet brushing her teeth before getting into bed with her. Leah immediately wrapped herself around her again and smiled as they both fell asleep together.

The next morning Sophie was in the shower and stretched all her muscles sour and walked back into the room a towel wrapped around her waist gently as she got dressed Leah looked at her 'why get dressed ' she smirked

Sophie laughed 'because we're going for a run get up' she said  as she pulled her clothes on Leah looked at her shaking her head I want a kiss ' she said Sophie went over and kissed her cheek 'Better?' She shook her head 'you missed' Sophie looked at her 'your very demanding you know that as she placed a soft kiss on her lips smiling as she placed a hand on her cheek.

One hour later they were out on a jog when her phone started ringing she looked at the number that she didn't recognise and answered 'Hello?' She said softly into the phone as she took a sip of water 'Hello is this Sophie that I'm speaking to?' The voice asked 'Speaking' she said 'Who is this?' She asked 'Sorry my name is Sarina I'm the manager for the Lionesses'  Sophie looked wide eyed looking at Leah 'How can I help' she said  'I want you to join out next camp in a week' she said Sophie sighed 'I haven't played for England in a long time' she said. 'I know that's why I wanted to make this transition easy for you 'I have 3 games lined up against USA Brazil and Japan' she said 'I can have you room with Leah I know you guys are close' she said 'and she can catch you up to speed' she said 'Ok' she said looking at Leah Sarina sighed and nodded 'thank you I look forward to meeting you' she said Sophie nodded and ended the call.

Leah looked at her 'I told you she wanted you' she said all of a sudden she was nervous again as she just nodded and went their separate ways to their own places.

So how do you think she will fit into the team? Drama or not?'