AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi!!! So I'm finally releasing my book which I have envisioned for so long.
I was also the writer of a book called His Forced love- A Taehyung ff and my account got deleted by wattpad.

It has been almost 2 years to that and I was really heartbroken because I had put a lot of efforts into that book and I received a lot of love on that book too. After that I did not really plan to come back on wattpad but the story I was longing and searching for so long I did not really find it. So I wanted to write a story based on how i really like a book.

So guys about HIS BRUTAL LOVE:-

1. It is a very dark story. The male lead not your average mafia guy who turns into a softie over time. I like really dark characters and I'm going to write the same in my book. Don't read this book if you are not into this. I'm warning you beforehand this will be a very gore and triggering story. I'm not gonna give it away more about the character you have to read the book for that.

2. About the female lead- The female lead is a self made and a strong character. I do not like really naive and easy to mold female leads which get trapped into Stockholm syndrome really easily. This is not going to happen in this story. The female lead will not be easy to break in this story .

I will upload the first chapter tomorrow on Christmas and I hope you guys will love the story and recommend it to others. I will be regularly updating the story almost thrice a week and will try my best to write quality content. Byeee!! Happy Christmas eve to you all❤️