19:XIX

barbaric:거친
   adj.(extremely cruel and unpleasant)
------------------------------*------------------------------
Feya:-

I am running through these humongous corridors trying to find an exit.

My heart was beating so fast out of anxiousness and fear of being caught.

While running through this never ending floor I spotted an elevator.

I ran towards it and entered inside pushing down the ground floor button. Thankfully the elevator was empty.

My mind was already showing me images of my freedom and how I can get my life back again.

As soon as the gates of the elevator opener I saw hundreds of people walking and rushing on this floor busy in their own work.

I tried to conceal my identity by lowering my head and covering it with a scarf i had in my bag.

I went towards the exit gate and there was a lot of security there.

No way I was going to be able to pass through that.

I looked around my surroundings trying to look for something or someone for help.

As I could see nobody could enter this building without scanning their employee cards.

I have to steal someone's card I thought in my head.

A lady entered the door infront of me and had her card in one hand.

She was on her phone and she was distracted by it. She was my only chance.

I was ready to commit the sin of theft in exchange for my freedom.

I purposely walked right into her when she was not looking and clashed into her resulting in both of us falling down.

I winced caressing my elbow and sneakily slid her card into my bad before whispering a chain of sorry's to her.

She was glaring at me muttering profanities which I did not mind at all since it was my fault.

I immediately stood up and ran towards the door scanning her card nervously before she gets to know about it and to my suprise it worked.

I thanked God in my mind and proceeded to find a taxi on the busy road.

All of this was new to me.

The city, the people, the view.

I did not even know their language.

All I knew was that I needed to go to the police and tell them everything that monster has done to me.

But abegative feeling was still roaming through my mind since all of this was seeming too easy.

But I shrugged it away trying ro think positive.

Even if he controls the economy of the entire world he cannot control the police or the government right?.

They are my only hope. I have to be positive I reminded myself and sat in the taxi which stopped by waving my hand rapidly.

The driver asked me something and I could not understand his language but I knew he was asking the location of where I wanted to go but I could not convey it to him since it tried speaking in English and he didn't understand.

I did not even have my phone so I could translate it in korean.

I groaned frustratingly and wanted nothing but to get far away from this magnanimous building.