4:IV

Impetuosity:격렬
adj.(the quality or fact of doing things suddenly, without considering the results of your actions)

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Feya and the entire family was having dinner at the dining room with huge smile on everyone's faces.

After a long time such a happy moment has been witnessed in the miller family.

Feya and Seth were sitting besides each other while daniel was sitting on the head chair and Meredith was serving them dinner.

"So when shall we plan the wedding date " asked daniel while having his wine looking at the lovely couple.

Seth smiled and looked at feya

"Whenever feya wants it to be I'll be happy with her decision" he said holding her hands reassuring her that it will be her decision.

Feya looked at their hands and realised how lucky she is to have him as her fiance. She couldn't have asked for more.

"Dad don't forget we have to meet Seth's family too. It will be a collective decision. Let's not rush it." feya said.

"Don't worry feya I'm not rushing it. I'm just so happy for both of you that I cannot contain my excitement" he said.

"Seth I will call your father and fix a date so that both families can meet each other".

"Yes uncle mom and dad will be more than happy to hear from you. They already know about the proposal. I will send them the photos later"

Daniel nodded while looking at both of them.

He is truly happy for his daughter. She has suffered so much in life. From loosing her mother at a young age and working in the firm so tirelessly.

He is so proud of her and wants to make sure her future is secure and he cannot imagine anyone other than Seth in it.

While everybody was over the moon

"Feya" said daniel suddenly and asked her.

"I forgot to ask about today's meeting with Mr.Jeon how did it go?"

listening to his question feya suddenly tensed up and started getting nervous.

She did not want to talk about it infront of everyone. She does not want to worry them so she said

"It went great dad. He just needs to read the contract by himself for the last time and tomorrow he will return it and we can start working on their cases". she said trying to hide her emotions.

Although a lot of details were missing but she decided to tell him later about this.

Meredith suddenly said after feya finished her sentence.

"Mr. Miller today is a very special day. I think you all should forget about work today and enjoy the rest of the night" said Meredith saving feya from the inevitable talk.