18:XVIII

sanguinity:낙천적
n.(the optimistic feeling that all is going.    to turn out well).

------------------------------*------------------------------

Jungkook-

I watch as my wife lays on my chest sleeping so peacefully.

She is so mesmerizingly fucking adorable.

Her lips pouting making me want to engulf them and suck the life out of them.

Her back and shoulders peeking out of the white blanket against her milky skin with hints of my marks.

Her hairs covering her face making her look so innocent and vulnerable.

That is what attracted me to her in the first place.

Although she looked fierce and kind at one glance always fighting for what's right and kind to others but I could see right through her.

She was a naive, vulnerable and innocent girl who needed someone to protect her.

The more she showed her unwillingness to be with me the more she attracted me to her.

The moment I saw her I knew I had to make her mine. Not for just some random fuck or fling but for life.

I'm not even sure what I feel for her it's more than just love, obsession, possessiveness, desire.

It's the urge to consume her and to keep her with me at all times.

To listen to her moans nonstop when I fuck the daylights out of her.

Her soft mewls when I kiss her endlessly.

Her frightened face whenever I'm near her.

Sometimes I just want her to fuck up so I can punish her and bend her according to my will.

But I know one thing for sure that she has to live with me until she dies or I kill her.

I rolled her on the bed laying her down softly not wanting to wake her up and looked at the time which displayed 4:00 a.m and covered her with the comforter and got out of bed to get ready for my workout.
-------------------------------*-----------------------------

"Sir here is your protein shake" said areum rushing towards jungkook to hand it to him.

"You can call me by my name when no one is here areum" replied jungkook drinking the shake.

Areum nodded her head looking down suppressing her urge to look at him.

She moved out of his way to go to the kitchen but stopped midway when jungkook called her name.

"From now onwards prepare the vegan meals which the nutritionist approved of for feya and whenever I eat with her give me what she eats too"

Areum nodded her head out of understanding happy to hear that feya doesn't have to suffer this torture anymore but her life slipped out of her hands when she heard his other sentence.

"-and I've found a great guy for you. He's a big industrialist in Italy. He'll be here tomorrow. The wedding will be this month only" he said and kept down the shaker and faced areum who looked like a ghost appeared infront of her.

"What's wrong" he asked nonchalantly.

"Bu-ut I don't want to marry jungkook. I'm happ-py here" she said trying to convince him out of this union.

"I said what I said. You will meet him tomorrow" he said and moved ahead leaving her devasted.

Before leaving the house he looked back and saw her leaning on the counter trying to get out of the shock.