20.XX

noxious:유해한
adj.(applies to what is both offensive and injurious to the health of a body or mind)

------------------------------*------------------------------

"How long will you continue this silent treatment my love" jungkook asked feya who was laying on his chest like a robot staring outside the window deep into the green forest.

It was morning and after his workout jungkook chose to spend some time with her before going to his office but as always no reply.

This has been going on since 6 days.

Ever since that horrendous day when she witnessed Seth's death she lost her voice.

She had stopped doing everything from eating to sleeping.

To keep her alive food was being injected into her body through IV drips and sleeping pill had to be fed to her to make sure she sleeps enough.

She had lost her will to do anything.

How can he even ask her when she will stop her silence.

It was not something she chose but he made her body like this.

Her vocal cords had been damaged by how much she screamed and cried after his sniper shot Seth.

"You still are ethereal and gorgeous to me even when you're silent but I do want you to speak now my butterfly" he said raising her face upwards while holding her chin.

"I want to hear your beautiful voice calling out my name"

She just stared at him lost like she did not hear what he said.

Fed up with her silence he kissed her expressing his anger and want to hear her voice.

She raised her hands and fisted the bedsheets trying to keep up with his pace but still not reciprocating the kiss.

Every bone in her body screamed disgust feeling his touch.

He sucked the life out of her lips for some more minutes before pulling away.

"I know how to make you speak" he said with lust surrounding his eyes.

He flipper her over making her lay on her back and got under the covers making her confused.

He lifted her silk gown and slipped the lace panties away from her legs.

Feya tried to close her legs but he held them apart staring at her under the cover not breaking the eye contact.

She wanted to tell him to stop but her vocal cords were not supporting her.

He flicked her clit making her shudder and squirm.

His mouth got closer to her private part and she could feel his hot breath touching her there.

Jungkook held both her legs and spread them apart as much as he could to make his space between them.

He dove straight into her pussy licking and sucking it like it was a frobbiden fruit.

Feya squirmed her upper body trying to move away.

This feeling was new and weird for her.

It was embarrassing and disgusting.

"Uhhmm uhmm" she tried to let out some voice to make him stop as she was having very weird sensations down there.

To make it worse he moved upwards and bit her clit before sucking on it.

"Mmmhh mhhhh n-oo-nnn" she let out biting her tounge.