11:XI

potency:힘
n.(the power of something to influence or make an impression)
----------------------------*--------------------------------

To others it might seem like feya is the luckiest women on this planet.

Even though the original groom failed to show up but in return she got to marry the most powerful, richest and influential businessman.

But to feya it was like a nightmare come true.

It took her so many days to get over that horrific night.

The last thing she wanted to see was his face but instead she got married to him.

By her own will.

Life feels like a joke to her.

This whole day is cursed.

Reminding herself to not let others know the turmoil going inside her mind she tried to smile for the pictures.

But even her face lines could not lie.

But when she saw her father's horrible state she tried harder to keep up with the facade and faked the biggest smile of her life.

Jungkook had her hands tightly moulded into his own.

While feya was trying her best to put up a show for others.

All she wanted to do was run away from everything and confine herself in a small place for as long as possible.

Whenever the reality dawned upon her a look of disgust and shame washed over her mind.

She was married to the same man who sexually assaulted her in the name of a meeting.

He threatened her and even ruined the most important day of her life.

While she was lost in her thoughts her significant other half was all smiles and victory.

Although there was only a stoic look on his face keeping up with his rigid personality but suwon who's known jungkook since almost 15 years knew that he has never seen jungkook more happy than this in his entire life.

Jungkook signaled suwon something and with just one look of his he understood what needed to be done.

He death with the photographers and guests and made them leave the venue in an instant with generous compensation that would be enough for even their upcoming 10 generations.

Daniel stood infront of the couple and held jungkook's hands.

"I'm sure you will make her happy. I trust you" he said and looked at his daughter who was staring at her fingers with tear filled eyes.

"Please forgive me feya if I did something without your permission. I just wanted the best for you" he said and as he was about to touch her hand but she jerked them away and picked up her dress to run as fast as she could.

The only people in the huge hall which consisted of jungkook, suwon, daniel, Meredith and Sallie were left bewildered by her actions.

Jungkook clenched his jaws and his eyes popped in anger seeing the stunt which she just pulled.

"I'll look for her" Sallie stepped forward with her eyes full of concern but was stopped by one look of jungkook which was enough to glue her feets on the ground.

"I'll go" he said in deep voice and told Suwon to handle the rest of the situation.

Daniel was heartbroken. He knew that feya must be hating him now.

He picked up her disliking towards jungkook through the many times she suggested him to cancel the deal with the jeons but he had not option than to marry her to jungkook.