12:XII

connubial:부부의
adj.(relating to marriage or to the relationship between people who are married)

-----------------------------*-------------------------------

"Dad I'm not angry or dissapppointed in you. I know you did what you thought was the best for me.

"I love you so much.I will miss you a lot" feya could not hold back her tears anymore and burst out crying in Daniel's arms.

The father and daughter duo were having an emotional moment.

Both were crying in each other's embrace due to the sudden tragedy and separation.

"I love you too my sweet daughter. You have always made me proud and I would want you to be my child in every life" daniel was having a hard time at letting his daughter go.

Whatever he did whether if it was right or wrong was still a mystery.

He knows he will be able to contact feya from time to time and even visit her but it was still difficult as a father to let his daughter go.

But feya knew it too better she knows after they get away from London jungkook will make her loose contact with her entire family.

He is a sadistic psychopath with an unhealthy obsession towards her.

She just hopes she will be able to convince him otherwise but that would definitely end up with some violence with her being the victim.

Feya bid her goodbyes to Sallie and Meredith while haru was nowhere to be seen.

They even sent someone to look for him but it's like he dissappeard.

Feya could not go without meeting haru.

He was her special boy. Almost like her child.

Her heart was breaking. She knew he must have realized she is going.

Dogs can sense these emotions very quickly but jungkook was getting very impatient and he could not bear to see other's touching feya more than this so he took her to leave for the private airport.

As they turned around to leave feya heard a faint bark and it was getting louder and louder making everyone hear it.

She turned around immediately and saw haru running to her.

She bent down opening her arms leaving jungkook's hold on her.

Haru came crashing down in her arms barking at her.

He was whimpering and panting at her giving her a signal he does not want her to go.

While feya was clutching on him like her life depended on it.

"I'm sorry my baby" she said attaching her forehead to his.

"Mummy will come back soon I promise" she said grabbing his cheeks.

Jungkook held her hand again squeezing it a bit not enough to harm her but give her a warning that he is running out of patience.

She stood up immediately not wanting everyone to see his real side and barely managed to wipe her extensive tears and turned around this time to leave for the final time.

-----------------------------*-------------------------------

"Sir we have arrived in new york. The cars are waiting for you near the jet"

The pilot announced through the mike which was audible throughout the entire plane.

Jungkook and feya were in the masterbedroom of the jet.