15:XV

vehemence:격렬
n.(great forcefulness or intensity of feeling or expression).

------------------------------*------------------------------

"Mom please if Seth comes tell him I'm not home otherwise he will kill me today" shouted feya in  panic and hid behind the kitchen counter where her mom was cooking dinner.

"What have you done today feya I'm sure you must have bullied him again otherwise you won't be hiding like this" asked claire but immediately looked up when she heard someone calling her name urgently.

"Mrs. Archer have you seen feya? Is she home yet?" asked Seth while bending down with his hands on his knees breathing rapidly as he literally ran all the way to their house in his school uniform.

"No she has not arrived yet but what happened my child did she do something asked" claire in a worried voice very aware of her mischievous daughter's actions.

Seth hesitated for a minute as he did not want create trouble between the mother daughter duo.

"Don't worry you can tell me I won't be mad at her".

"Uhmm Mrs. Archer when we were walking towards home after academy we stopped by a convenience store to by some protein bars but I saw her secretively buying some ice-cream"

"She did not have any money on her so I was paying for the stuff but i accidently saw the bill and saw that she had hid some ice cream. I told her to return it as she gets cold easily and you and Mr. Archer have denied her to eat any cold stuff so she tricked me and ran away before I could take the ice cream from her".

As Seth finished his sentence he heard a light whisper calling him tattletail and he immediately recognized the voice to be of feya's and his eyes widened when he saw claire bending down and picking up feya by her ears.

"Ouch ouch mom please leave my poor ear it hurts ow ow"

"How many times feya? Why are you so naughty. He was just concerned for you and did his part as your bestfriend. You have sinus that is why you cannot eat ice cream" Claire scolded feya who was glaring at Seth.

"Don't glare at him you are grounded go to your room" said Claire as she was fed up with her fiesty attitude

"Who is getting grounded" came a voice from the main door and everybody looked towards it and saw daniel coming in with his briefcase loosening his tie.

"Good evening Mr. Archer" said Seth respectfully as he saw daniel coming towards them.

Daniel nodded his head at him smiling and patted his back in acknowledgement.

"Daddy" shouted feya and wriggled out of her mother's hold and ran into her father's arms.