2:II

tantalize:애타게 하다
v. (excite the senses or desires of someone)

------------------------------*------------------------------

Author's Pov:-

Power, money, control, luxury, majestic, fear, are not the words a single man can have.

But JEON JUNGKOOK is one in a billion. Not only does he possess all the impressive nouns above but is way beyond them.

A man admired by billions, feared by millions and loathed by hundreds. His presence screams royalty. His empire screams wealth and his good looks screams Greek God.

But his way of living his life is ruthless and he is merciless. The man has no enemies because only a fool would want to have enmity with THE JEON JUNGKOOK.

Born with a diamond spoon, already destined to rule the world had a perfect family but life is not fair to everybody and some people don't believe in second chances like him.

Left his already handed empire and made an empire by himself hundred times bigger than the previous one.

Now he rules the monopoly of majority of the continents in the world and is the richest person on the earth with everything a person can ask for but is a lonely life something a person wants?.

Not that he minds it. He is only focused on growing his empire more and more but if a girl comes across him leaving him feeling a void of something he never thought he'd feel in his life will he snatch her away from the world to keep with himself?

Absolutely yes and he will feel no remorse in making her all his by hook or by crook even if he has to kill hundreds or make her hate him for her entire life.

9:15 p.m
Seoul, South Korea:-

A man dressed up in a professional office outfit stepped into a magnificent building named THE JEON HEADDQUARTERS touching the sky reaching the lobby towards the separate area made for private elevators which only currently two people in the world can access - Jeon Jungkook and his assistant and also his close friend who is also his only friend Kim suwon.

After touching the button for the penthouse built on the 111th floor which is at the top of the building built only for jungkook himself.

He led his way to the penthouse by putting his fingerprints on the sensor which is the only thing that can allow him to enter the penthouse.

He entered the fascinating corridors of the penthouse.

Going towards the master bedroom and touching the small button which was attached to the wall just besides the master bedroom to get the permission to enter as the bedroom is soundproof