3:III

Supervene:수반하다
v. (to happen, especially unexpectedly, and have a powerful effect on the existing situation).

FEYA'S POV:-

This man is weird and unnerving at the same time. I would kill not to be in this intimidating situation.

Even after knowing I didn't do anything wrong I couldn't help but feel as if I messed up something. 

As I was lost in my thoughts the other man that was standing besides Mr.Jeon who was busy in staring at my soul making me feel uncomfortable came near him when he made a gestured at him to come near.

He looked at me and told me to start listing the details of the contract.

Closing my eyes for a second gaining some confidence and wishing this meeting ends soon I sighed and spoke up looking at both of them.

"So Mr. Jeon as I have already discussed the details of the contract with your legal team".

"I will just brief you on the most important clauses then we can finish it off by taking your signatures and-"

as I was speaking while taking glances by looking at both of them as to make sure they were listening.

Mr jeon said

"Eyes on me" making me feel unsettle and I squirmed in my seat feeling agitated.

I bit my lips softly trying to ease myself and continued again by nodding my head lightly by looking at him.

"-and we can start working on drafting contracts for your merger with companies that you are interested in acquiring".

I finished briefing him quickly with mainting my eye contact with him which was the most bone chilling 5 minutes of my life and stood up to hand him over the contract to get his signature as he did not tell his assistant to do that which was so unprofessional in my opinion.

As I was going near him goosebumps were rising on my skin and I was so scared of tripping due to nervousness.

I quickly reached near his chair where he was sitting and waiting for me to come at him while watching me walk towards him.

I put down the file infront of him and bend down a bit to open the page where I needed his signature.

I was standing besides him so while bending down I could feel his breath on my face .

I gave him a pen which he took from my hands while brushing over my fingers which did not feel accidental.

I immediately stood up and got a bit away from him .

His face changed for a bit noticing my actions but he quickly signed on each page needed and I reached down again to collect the contract.

He put his hands over it making me frown and said

"This contract will be with me till tomorrow. I have to discuss some clauses written in this contract with my team so you can collect it tomorrow".

That was the last straw for me. I was not scared anymore.

I was angry.

Frustrated. 

This is so absurd. 

His legal team approved of all the clauses yesterday and I came here just to get his signatures. What the hell is taking him so long. I don't get it.

Without saying a word I got away from him and went to my seat to grab by bag and turned towards him

"Then I'll be taking my leave" and I bowed lightly although that was the last thing I wanted to do infront of this man.