5:V

smite:강타
v.(be strongly attracted to someone or something)

FEYA'S POV:-
11:30 P.M

I was looking through my old stuff in my wardrobe.

I have a habit of collecting every little thing since childhood which is memorable to me and keeping it in a box.

This box was given to me my mom and it has so many memories captured in it.

The reason why I took out this box was because I wanted to relive every step of my relationship with Seth.

This box had all of it. All our love letters, his gifts to me,his jerseys, dried flowers,polaroids,movie tickets.

It even had the cute I love you note Seth gave to me when we were in class 10. I sent Seth a picture of it.

I was laughing and crying while going through our memories.

The memories of our first meet came rushing to me.

"Feya it's your turn to serve now go take the ball and get into position". The coach said while I rushed to grab the ball from my teammate.

We were practising for tomorrow's inter school volleyball match and I was in the school team. This was when i was in 8th standard.

I took my position and waited for the coach to give me signal.

"C'mon you can do it feya best of luck" my teammates shouted supporting me.

I smiled lightly telling myself to do my best.

As soon as I heard the whistle I flew the ball and hit the top of it with my hand and as soon as it crossed the net I jumped and a series of claps were heard from my teammates.

But those were short-lived when we heard a loud groaning sound not too far from our court.

"Looks like somebody got hit by the ball. Go feya get the ball and apologise to the student" coach said .

I cursed at myself in my head and ran immediately into the direction of what looked like a boy.

While going towards him I was preparing myself for his wrath because that hit must've hurt real bad.

As I got near him he had his back turned to me and the ball in his hand while the other hand was soothing his head.

"Excuse me I'm so sorry for hitting you with the ball I did not see you coming" I blurted out and waited for his response.

He turned around immediately hearing his voice and I closed my eyes for a second preparing myself for the long lecture.

"It's alright. I should've been careful not to walk around the court and must've have seen you guys were playing".

I opened my eyes in shock as he was not mad.

He was taller than me. Way taller. I was 5'3 and he was what I could figure out aleast 5'9.

He was towering over me.

He had a fair skin with a bit of tan due to the extreme summer.

His features were soft and he had big puppy eyes.

His hairs were average length with hint of curls at the end.