7:VII

ferociously:사납게
ad.(doing something in a in a savagely, fierce,cruel or violent manner).

Jungkook could not control his wrath and he fucking want to cut her finger off of her hand which has a ring given by someone other than him.

He grabbed her finger and pressed that ring into her finger with so much pressure that both the ring and her finger could break.

At that moment he wanted nothing more than that.

Feya was bewildered seeing his actions. The pain was unbearable and she was unable to understand why he was doing this to her .

She started squirming in her seat trying to free her hand from his iron grip.

She was sure her finger must be fractured by this point.

"Don't touch me leave my hand" said feya while trying to snatch her hand out of his grip which was impossible.

When feya let those words out of her mouth unable to bear his touch which was crawling on her skin and the excruciating pain .

Jungkook left her hand .His jaw was hard as a rock by how strongly he clenched his teeth in anger.

H swept her off the chair by her waist and pinned her to the railing.

Feya was getting horrified each second fearing for her life but still she had a fire inside her which would bring her so much trouble.

"You don't tell me what to do especially when it's with you. I can touch you, kiss You, fuck you and hurt you. I don't need permission" he said while bunching her legs around his waist.

He grabbed both her hands while saying so and pinned them over her head which was now hanging off the huge building churning her stomach in fear.

"Ahhhh leave me otherwise I will-"

"You will what huh" he said and pressed his body to hers feeling each and every curve of hers.

Feya was at loss of words. Her life was at stake. His touch was burning her but she was not sure if she should say more because he is a monster and he can do anything with her in this moment.

Jungkook could feel her entire body pressed into his.

He withdrew one of his hands and caressed her waist making her flinch

"You don't know how big of a mistake you've done."

"I'm going to punish you real bad for this. Your mouth runs too much. The only voice i would prefer coming out of your mouth is you screaming my name when i fuck the daylights out of you he said and crawled his hand down into her pants making her panick.

 The only voice i would prefer coming out of your mouth is you screaming my name when i fuck the daylights out of you he said and crawled his hand down into her pants making her panick

Feya started kicking her legs and thrashing her head around to get out of his hold anyhow.

His words were making her disgusted.