10:X

malevolent:악의 있는
                adj.(evil; harmful; injurious)
-----------------------------*-------------------------------

"Sir sir Mr.Jeon Jungkook is waiting for you in the lounge" said william Daniel's secretary making everyone in the room stand up on their feet.

"What? When did Mr.Jeon arrive? Why does he want to meet me" asked daniel not believing Williams words.

Everybody was alert and scared by just the mention of his name.

The man who controls the 3/4th economy of this world is breathing the same air as them.

Only few people ever get the chance to meet him in real life.

There is no person in this world who does not know about him then by what purpose is he here?.

Daniel immediately fixed his disheveled state and went with William where Jungkook was waiting for him.

When daniel arrived at the private lounge a dozen of well armored and professionally dressed bodyguards were blocking the door.

One of the men stepped forward and checked on daniel to make sure he is not carrying any weapons.

"You may enter" said the same bodyguard who checked on him in a monotonous voice with a straight face.

Daniel was already disheartened and all over the place because of Seth's missing and jungkook's arrival just made him more nervous and he was worried if he might do something wrong which may cost him everything.

He cannot mess anything infront of him.

As far as he has heard The Jeon Jungkook does not give second chances.

The guards opened the door for him and he entered inside and saw jungkook sitting on the couch like the king he is.

His authoritative aura was well established in the room.

There were more men standing behind him carrying their guns.

"Keep them down" said jungkook and the bodyguards instantly picked up what he referred to and kept the guns down.

"To What may I owe the pleasure of meeting you sir?"

"Though I personally sent a card for you to my daughter's wedding but I did not expect you would come".

"I mean such a busy person like you came to attend my daughter's wedding is such an honor" said daniel keeping his head down.

"But I'm afraid that the wedding is going to be cancelled. I'm sorry for wasting your time but there have been some personal issues due to which the wedding has been cancelled" he said trying not be offend him in any ways.