1:I

Inception:처음
n. (the establishment or starting point of an institution or activity.)

-------------------------------*-----------------------------

Feya:-

I was driving rashly trying to fight the traffic and reach my office as I have a meeting with a very important client today. This is a crucial opportunity for me and I can't disappoint dad when it comes to this client.

Parking the car in the garage I get out of the car shutting the door loudly and ran towards the stairs regretting wearing heels today.

(OOTD)

(OOTD)

As soon I reached my office floor I looked at my watch and breathed softly knowing I was right on time not a second late.

I passed my car keys to my assistant giving her a smile. I was really grateful that I have a help now.

Dad gave me the luxury of an assistant the previous month only when he realized I was heavy on work and I needed help really badly.

She handed me the files of the clients that were about to reach any second.

Although I have read the file almost a hundred times but I looked over it again and entered my office taking off my coat and keeping down my bag sitting on the chair.

While I was reading the file a knock came on the door and I let out a soft "come in" and within the next second my assistant peeked from the door and said

"the clients are here".

I took a deep breath and told her to send them in.

3 men dresses in a professional attire with stoic expressions entered the office with one of them carrying a brief case.

I had a good view of them and was confused as to which amongst them was the boss since all of them were similarly dressed.

I stood up from my chair and gestured them to sit infront of me smiling professionally. As soon as they sat I asked

"Good afternoon gentlemen I'm sorry to ask but which one of you might be the boss"

One of them answered

"Ma'am Mr.Jeon is way too busy to attend these meetings so he sent his legal team on his behalf to deal with this case".

I smiled and nodded at him and started discussing the aspects of the case.

Our firm got the offer to handle all the legal aspects of The Jeon Empire in London and my dad was thrilled.

 It is a huge opportunity and my dad personally wanted me to handle this.