6:VI

kismet:운명
n.(the idea that everything that happens to you in your life is already decided and that you cannot do anything to change or control it)

"Is everything set up like I told you?" asked jungkook while getting out of the car after the driver opened the gate for him buttoning the last buttons of his suit.

They arrived at the entrance of the grand hotel where jungkook asked suwon to set up the date with feya well for feya it is just a meeting and she's oblivious to what is about to come for her tonight.

"Yes sir everything is done to perfection. Entire hotel has been booked and the rooftop is free of any staff. They will only come to serve the food".

Although jungkook and suwon are friends and on informal terms when it comes to talking to each other but this is only when they are in private space.

Infront of others it is very important and a rule for suwon to be professional.

"As per the given time she will be arriving in less than 15 minutes".

"I will escort her personally to you and will take my leave as per your orders".

Perfect he said while exiting the elevators and reaching the magnificent rooftop .

Meanwhile:-

Feya was in her room getting ready for the meeting.

In her mind she was adamant to make this her last meeting with him.

She does not want to be anywhere near him from now on.

After the meeting she had plans with Seth and she wanted to make this meeting quick.

When she read the venue sent by juwon she was flabbergasted as people don't usually conduct meetings there especially on the rooftop.

It is the most luxurious hotel of london and although she's been there a lot and is one of her favourites she wasn't quite looking to go there with him.

After grabbing her bag and convincing herself to be strong and not be nervous she climbed down the stairs and grabbed her car keys and told Meredith she will be late.

Daniel was nowhere in sight so she made sure to ask Meredith to tell him that she will be late.