22.XXII

patriarch:가장
n.( the powerful male head in a family)

----------------------------*--------------------------------

Feya was long asleep with her one hand still resting on her red bruised cheek and other laying besides her head.

The white dress was loosely hanging around her waist and her chest was covered by the silk comforter.

Jungkook was staring at her intensely from the balcony smoking a cigar.

Unable to control his rage a few hours ago he left her on the bed sobbing like a child and went to the balcony to smoke his stress out.

Because otherwise he would've spent that anger on her body and it would have taken another few weeks for her to be healed.

The moonlight was peeking inside the bedroom shining it's majestic light on her.

She was looking like an angel whose wings have been cut by the devil.

Her long curls, red rose, teary eyes, plump red lips were all inviting him to do unholy things to her.

Her neck and chest peeping out of the blanket was giving him a view of his art on her body.

Her body was like canvas to him where he loved doing his art and appreciate it's godly beauty.

Those red and purple hickies made him proud of his work on her body.

He crushed the cigar on the ashtray besides the couch he was sitting on and closed the curtains.

He let out a big huff of smoke before joining her in bed.

He removed her dress completely and laid down besides her removing his boxer with his chest touching her back.

He teased her vagina with his big bulbous tip and she stirred lightly in her sleep turning around facing him barely opening her soaked eyelids.

Due to being overly sensitive down there feya could not help but open her eyes feeling something poking her down there.

As soon as she met his eyes she let out a huge gasp when his cock entered all the way inside her so much so she felt like she could feel him in her chest.

"Shhh sleep I'll take what's mine in the morning" he said not moving caressing her lower lip.

Feeling uncomfortable and painful down there feya was about to move lightly to fix her body in a comfortable position but stopped immediately hearing his warning.

"If you move now I will ravish you till the sun rises" he said and pecked her lips before turning off the lamp which was the only source of light in their bedroom with a tablet besides his bedside.

----------------------------*--------------------------------

True to his words he fucked her deep and hard before leaving for his workout routine in the morning.

The sun woke up with them hiding it's face in shame seeing the gorgeous couple having wild sex.

He was buried balls deep inside her his back supported by the bedrest while feya was almost bended backwards unable to orgasm anymore.

The way she was sitting on his lap not doing anything but just letting him do all the work made him reach balls deep inside her.

After her fourth orgasm did he finally stop laying her back in the bed all sweaty and filled with his cum some leaking down her thighs creating an uncomfortable and sticky mess for her.