13:XIII

beguile:기쁘게 하다
v.(charm or enchant (someone), often in a deceptive way).
----------------------------*--------------------------------

"Do you Sir Jeon Jungkook take Ms. Feya Miller to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you apart?"

"I take the Mrs. Jeon Feya Jungkook to be my wife, my life, my heartbeat, my reason of existence forever and not even death can do us apart" his chilling words made everyone in the room shiver.

The intensity and the choice of his words served as a promise to everyone that there is no backing out now.

Jungkook leaned towards feya's ears who was standing there staring at him like a dead body but deep inside her heart his words were making her not able to breathe.

"I will make sure that even death cannot take you away from me.

Every small detail about you will be in my hands now.

I have the best technology in the world so even if you decide to end your life to try to get away from me I won't let that happen.

Only I will decide when to end your life and that will be when I will die with you and even after death we will be buried in the same coffin so your fate is sealed to me as long as your existence is present in this world"

he said and kissed her earlobe before detaching away and going back to the same position as before with his usual stern look hiding his sinister personality.

"Do you Ms. Feya Miller take Sir Jeon Jungkook to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you apart?"

Feya was at loss of words in this moment. His words were making her insides want to vomit everything out.

He had made it very clear that there is no running away from him.

She cannot even save herself from him by taking her own life.

What kind of a fate is this? How many evil deeds had she done in her past life to be punished like this.

Jungkook's jaw clenched at her expected slience so he moved his eyes from her making her follow his gaze and looked in the crowd towards a specific area and feya did not fail to notice her dad, meredith and sallie standing there helplessly with guns pointed towards the back of their heads by his bodyguards which they were not aware about.

She turned her head in an instant and looked in jungkook's eyes to plead him not to do anything.

She looked at the officaitor( not a priest since jungkook does not have a religion he does not believe in god) and closed her eyes.

"I do" she said again for the second time although both were forced out of her.

She again looked into the crowd to make sure her family was out of danger and sighed internally to see the bodyguards back to their professional positions without a sign of guns in their hands.

Busy with her own worries she missed on the rest of the formalities said by the officiator and only realised that the ceremony was done when her waist was secured by big veiny hands and her face was being caressed by the same hands.

She looked at the hands aware of the owner and felt him capturing her lips with his own like a lion capturing his prey.

His tounge was almost dancing in her mouth trying to tango with her's and his lips were sucking hers like this will be the last time he will get to kiss her.