16:XVI

abominable:혐오스러운
adj.(​extremely unpleasant and causing horror)

----------------------------*--------------------------------

He destroyed me.

Physically,Emotionally,Mentally.

I look at myself only covered in white sheets.

Disgusting purple and red bite marks littered across my skin making it crawl.

Indescribable pain between my legs as if someone put a hot iron rod on it.

I'm sure my face looked like I was in a coffin since days.

I'm staring at the huge room lifelessly with a painting infront me depicting different textures of paint just like the different trajectories of my life.

My mouth feels like  dried Sahara desert but still I have no will or energy to quench my thirst.

Every second feels like my death is nearing me.

Actually I would prefer that anytime over him coming infront of my eyes again.

According to the light coming from the closed curtains feels like it must already be afternoon.

That monster feasted on my body the entire night and did not not even let me rest in the morning.

His disgusting words and actions all make me want to scratch my skin till it's bleeding.

I'm scared to even close my eyes because last night's incident keeps playing in my mind making me go insane.

"Let me go please" my voice came out croaked still latching onto the hope that he will let me go.

He looked up at me now eyes completely filled with different emotions almost like he wanted to engulf me.

"Ughhh" I groaned in pain when he pulled out and  left my hands which were tightly held above my head.

He stood up from the bed leaving me all naked, ruined and vulnerable.

I had no energy to even follow his movements due to the the intensifying pain between my legs my head was pounding.

In a few seconds he came back with a glass filled with alcohol and gulped it infront of me showing his glory.

He was completely naked making him more scarier.

"The day I saw you I knew your were special. I knew you were mine and whatever that is mine I never let it go" he said coming closer now getting on the bed making me want to scoot but I had no energy.

As I saw him between my legs I knew he was about to rape me again.

I barely managed to lift my hands and put them on his torso trying to push him

He grabbed my hands and wrapped them behind his back giving me a warning

"I'm going to make love to you and you are going to take it like a good girl" he said and pushed inside of me this time less harshly than the first time.