17:XVII

quotidian:매일열
      adj.(of or occurring every day;daily)

-----------------------------*-------------------------------

Feya was staring lifelessly across the window gazing at the deep green forests swaying with freedom dancing with the wind.

To say she was jealous was an understatement.

She wished to dance among them and gain her freedom back.

But instead she was laying on the bed in this huge dark room with multiple IV's and needles attached to her body.

Her body had become so weak and fragile that she could barely move her finger.

After that dreaded incident where she fell unconscious before more worse could happen to her jungkook treated her with the much needed medical care.

Only the jeon family's personal and most trusted doctor was allowed to treat her and he advised jungkook to be gentle with her atleast till she recovers which ofcourse he heard it from one ear and threw it out from another.

She heard someone entering the door and did not even look in that direction as she was so unbothered by anything now.

It can only be either the devil himself or areum and she very much preferred the latter.

"It's time for you to eat" areum said dragging the lunch towards her and helped her to sit.

This was the first time she was able to eat in two days since she was in a coma for two days and woke up today morning.

Feya sat down with her help and flinched when the IV pricked deeper into her skin.

Areum brought the tray towards her lap and kept it down.

As soon as feya looked at the food she almost threw it away but areum supported it to prevent it from falling down.

She could clearly see it was a chicken soup. She could not even look at it let alone eat it.

"I won't eat this I'm a vegan"said feya making disgusting faces at the sight of the food.

"Master specifically ordered and arranged the food for you after discussing with your nutritionist you have to eat it" said areum scared for her life.

"No please you have to understand. I love animals I can't eat them it's wrong" said feya now helpless.

"But-" before areum could finish her sentence jungkook's husky voice interrupted them.

"Leave areum I'll feed her" and areum excused herself out of the room immediately obeying his orders.

Just at the sight of him feya's entire body started shivering.

This was the first time she had seen him after that horrible morning.

Her body had developed a fear of him and whenever he was near her she could not help but start shivering due to fear.

Jungkook sat besides feya on the bed while she tried to scoot as far as she could but could not due to the IV attached to her wrists.

It had been 5 minutes since he was in the room looking at her without flinching and had not spoken anything making her more scared.

He raised a spoon of the chicken soup towards her mouth making her lean backwards eyes widened.

"Eat" he said one word asserting his dominance.

"No please anything but this" said feya now crying to save herself from this torture although knowing it won't work and he will do what he wants.

Jungkook ignored her request and instead raised the spoon towards his mouth which made her confused.