Future Race Ideas

(note not all of them will be added so if you want one to be added specifically comment it)

1: Radio Men
-The Radio Men can send our signals which can hijack Alliance members and Skibidi Toilets.
-The extent of the range and number of beings controlled depends on the size. A normal radio men can control 1-3 other beings, a large one can control 5-10 while their titan can control about 50.
-They have an orange colour scheme.
-They join the Alliance because they regret one of their past actions, which was giving the Skibidi the technology to make paradise.

2: VR Men
-The VR Men can send out small nodes that cause hallucinations. The effect is based on experience and skill and knowledge of the enemy.
-They have a turquoise colour scheme.

3: Computer Men
-The Computer men can send out EMP blast, the range and power depends on size.
-They have a green colour scheme.

4: Saw Men
-They had a variety of saws at their disposal, from chainsaws, to hand saws or Buzzsaws.
-They have a Cyan colour scheme.

5: Dop men
-They are much like the cameraman and don't have any special abilities, rather an advantage in numbers.
-They have toilets for heads.
-A few humans were able to make a vaccine against the Skibidi Virus, however it was only partially effective and turned them into the Dop Men.
-They hate the Skibidi.
-They have a tan colour scheme

6: Projector Men
-They have a light purple Colour Scheme
-They can semi hypnotise Skibidi through playing movies which force the Skibidi to look at what's playing.
-They can use telekinesis on what's caught in their projector beam.

7: Phone Man
-They have a pink colour scheme
-Their only ability is that they can shine a bright light from their screens, they shine when it comes to technology. They have whips which can disable weaponry.
-They aren't very liked because they tend to copy a lot of other groups ideas and they pass it off as they're own.

8: Magnet Men
-They can send out a mirror copy of themselves that's the opposite kind of magnet (one is north and one is south)
-They often used their magnets to pull enemies apart or to jump off each other for insane acrobatics.

9: USB Men
-They have a dark blue colour scheme
-They are extremely intelligent, being great strategists and commanders though they're not very combat oriented.

10: Fan Men
-They have a light blue colour scheme.
-They use their fans to push or pull enemies away or towards them.
-They can fly using their fans.

(That's it for now, but here is the current races that will definetly be added:
-TV Men
-Clock Men
-Drill Men
-Whatever else DOM Studios adds
-Microphone men
-Whatever else Virlance adds to Skibidi Wars
-Vacuum Men
-Fridge Men
-Oven Men)