Chapter 40

Titan Speakerwoman 5 was thrown to the ground by Titan Camerawoman 5.

(Imagine she has those upgrades)

Cameraman: It's now or never!

TCW5 nodded as she raised her parasite Disabler cannon and went to fire it, but TSW5 seemed to slump over as something flew out of her core. Then it turned to red. The small thing seemed to be some kind of device.

TCW5 grabbed it confused before scanning it through her camera lens. She seemed to scan its code.

Titan Camerawoman 5: It's a parasite, designed to track Y/Ns brainwaves, it stops shortly after his stops.....

TSW5 regained consciousness in time to here that as both looked scared for a moment.

Titan Speakerwoman 5: Does that mean?

Titan Camerawoman 5: No, hes made sure that he wouldn't die until he's took us all out. Somewhere, he's alive, the device must be broken.

Titan Speakerwoman 5: So we can still get him back?

Titan Camerawoman 5: It's still hopeless, he hates us, for a good reason as well.

Titan Speakerwoman 5: Why us though? It was that TV Woman that left him to die.

Titan Camerawoman 5: So? Were allies with her so he hates us as well. We can't get him back.

Titan Speakerwoman 5: There has to be some chance?

Titan Camerawoman 5: Let's just focus on curing the other Y/N, if your still hoping maybe we can cure him and have him convince the our Y/N to change sides.

Right on cue, Y/N arrived with a small army of Skibidi which began taking on the various agents standing around.

He noticed TSW5 and seemed angry that she had broke free, so he went to attack her first. He expertly dodged multiple energy blasts before grabbing one of her missiles and throwing it back into her stunning her. He then used glitch speed to ram into one of her turrets destroying it. He rammed into her shoulder Speakers multiple times but she used a sound blast to knock him back.

She grabbed him and cupped him in her hand as she used another sound blast. Y/N wasn't affected thanks to his headphones but his glasses broke.

She threw Y/N over to TCW5 who began using the Hypno screen but Y/N broke free out of her hand and broke one of her TV screens. He spun around to try and ram into her again but he had to begin dodging as she fired her railgun at him. It fired 4 energy shots that locked onto him.

It forced Y/N to used glitch speed more than he normally would causing his TV screen to get to it and break. He ripped it off and threw it at the titans though it did nothing when it hit TSW5.

She leaned forward and fired a core blast at Y/N as he continued to dodge everything somehow, though his jetpack also overheated and exploded sending him falling onto a building top.

He got up and aimed his blasts at the titans cores though they were only absorbed as he ran across the buildings.

He jumped into one as TCW5s shoulder cannons began firing at him. They obliterated the walls as TSW5 kicked the hallway down in front of Y/N, and then the one behind him trapping him.

Y/N was suddenly grabbed by TCW5 who used both her hands this time, Y/N switched to Space Breaker speed causing multiple more parts on his suit to explode from overheating, though TSW5 grabbed the camera titans wrists and pushed them inwards to reinforce the grip.

TCW5 began using the Hypno light as the blades around Y/Ns head began trying to chomp down on the titans arms and they fired their Buzzsaws, though they did nothing. Y/N got an arm free but under the Hypno light he instantly ripped the parasite off and crushed its head.

TCW5 handed the knocked out Y/N to TSW5 as she teleported off to base.

Y/N woke up in a bed as someone seemed to know he was awake and they immediately walked in.

(Thanks to foxykillet32 for letting me use their OC)

She seemed desperate for a moment as she shook Y/N completely awake.

Y/N: Jesus..... Hold on....

She stood back.

Camerawoman: alright..... Uh.... My name's Alice.... Where's Y/N?

Y/N: Me?

Alice: Yes you. But ours. We need him back!

Y/N: Well this is slightly awkward.