Chapter 100

Y/N blew out his candles as Onslaught immediately slid a beer over to Y/N.

Onslaught: Hey you're 19 now! Just 2 more years until you can have alcohol!

Y/N: Who cares about age?

Y/N grabbed a beer and began drinking it as he looked at a calendar next to Frosts Fridge, they had been occupying his base still. It said 26th June, Y/Ns birthday. He had expected to spend this birthday with his family, maybe going out to a party. But this didn't feel like a birthday, the small poppers didn't sound like a call to a new stage in life, but instead. An omen of death.

Y/N wasn't sure if it was for him, or for the many people he had sent in who will die.  He sat contemplating as the others around him spoke. On one hand he didn't want to die. But what next? Does he keep his rampage up. Or does he settle down and try and forget about it all.

The 3 months gave Y/N the time needed to reflect, now that his life wasn't in constant danger he could sit down for a few minutes a day when he wasn't working or sleeping. He wasn't sure still. He didn't want this, but he wanted the war to be over. Nothing seemed to be appealing. Y/N had to move forward, but every step forward resulted in chaos. But if he stepped back he would jump into familiar torture again.

Y/N wasn't sure how he ended up unlike the other Y/N. He had a bad hand as well, why was he pushing himself to fight? Why did he do anything? No, he did know the answer. He wants revenge.

This world is ugly, and Y/N is scared to die for it. So he refuses. Y/N will step forward! He will make sure if he breathes his last breath on that battlefield it will be on G-Mans corpse! All he had to do was to get through the night.

Y/N got up slowly as he cracked his neck.

Y/N: I'm gonna go to bed early.

Onslaught: Makes sense. Just be ready. You're the one doing the speech before it starts. Good luck.

Y/N: Same to you. To all of you.

Sam: one thing. Jet wanted to see you. Would you mind stopping by there?

Y/N nodded as he walked down the hallway  towards the hangar Jet was in and he walked inside to see her sitting there. She seemed to have been waiting for him.

Y/N: You wanted to see me?

Y/N couldn't remember if she even had a voice, so when audible words came out it was a slight surprise.

Jet: Yes. Uhh close the door please.

Y/N nodded and shut the door as he walked over.

Y/N: Here.

Jet: Well the first thing I wanted to say is that I'm glad we've both survived to this point, and I hope we do until after the war. But that's not it.

Y/N waited patiently.

Jet: I've known you the longest out of any of the women you've spoken to. And I've been able to see you grow. As not only a fighter but also a person, I've seen you at your best and at your worst. Right now you're at your worst and it breaks my heart.

Y/N blushed slightly but stayed silent as it seemed like she wasn't done.

Jet: And even if it only keeps you better for a little while, I'll say it. Your loved, by me specifically.

Y/N smirked for the first time in a while, it had made him feel a little better.

Jet: And I know your head has to be really full right now. So don't try and figure out what I just said, because I meant it romantically.

Jet picked Y/N up and held him to her chest. Y/N was lucky she didn't have her armor on. She pulled away after a few moments.

Jet: Do you accept?

Y/N nodded while his face was covered in a small blush, he hadn't had much time to be romantic recently, so that felt new in a weird way even though Boombox had done that multiple times.

Jet: good.

She booped his nose, or in this case his entire face.

Jet: Now go get some sleep.

Y/N nodded as she was put down. He waved as he left.

Y/N: Goodnight.

Jet: Goodnight.

As Y/N left one of the other walls lowered down to reveal Visionette.

Visionette: I was going to do that.

Jet: You would have made him sleep in your lap and wouldn't have let him wake up in the morning.

Visionette just did a angry face as she wall closed back up.

Y/N sat in his bed for a moment as Quartz walked in. She laid down next to Y/N.

Quartz: You should probably eat. You haven't in a while.

Y/N: I need to sleep more.

Quartz: Alright, if you say so but I'm making you eat something while you prepare for the speech.

(Elsewhere)

Alt Y/N sat in his room as he blew out a small candle.

Alt: 4th birthday in a row alone....

He heard a knock on the door.

Alt: Who is it?

Y: It's me....

Alt: Come in.

Y came in slowly and shut the door behind himself. Alt chuckled and spoke.

Alt: What's got you visiting me?

Y: I noticed you weren't celebrating with the others.

Alt: Birthdays aren't that appealing anymore. I've spent the last few alone.

Y: But-

Dafuq yelled from the other room.

DaFuqBoom: Y! The lights stopped working. Fix them. Now.

Alt's eyes narrowed in rage. Y was innocent, and Alt was ready to die for him.

(The world is going to shit next chapter)