Chapter 39

Infected Y/N walked through an Alliance outpost firing his blasters as G-Man 5 accompanied him.

A Speakerman tried to stab Y/N but he expertly disarmed the Speakerman before ripping his head off.

He heard the sound of teleportation as he looked back to see Titan TV Woman 5, seems like she had never been damaged here.

Y/N flew up into the air and fired his blasters at her TV though they weren't strong enough. Sparks appeared around him as he zoomed forward at her TV though he was knocked back by a large sound blast from her speakers.

She grabbed him and seemed to try and teleport away but G-Man 5 fired his lasers into her arm allowing Y/N to free himself.

She extended her hook at G-Man 5 but Y/N flew over and grabbed the chain, using the force from Glitch Speed he was just barely able to spin the hook around and it destroyed one of her shoulder Speakers as G-Man 5 blew off her other shoulder speaker.

An Infected Titan Speakerwoman flew over and tackled TTW5, seems she had never been cured, or had been infected again.

(Imagine these upgrades on her, also the anti parasite turrets are just missile turrets)

TSW5 tried to stab the TV Titan on the screen but she grabbed her hands though she was struck in the face by her energy blasters.

She stumbled back as a parasite tried to get on her back but she grabbed it and crushed it. TTW tried to use a sound blast but she was cut off midway through by Y/N using glitch speed to ram into her TV head. She spun around and punched Y/N to the ground as TSW5 blasted her in the back of the head. She ripped off her jetpack and slammed it into her.

She fell forward as G-Man 5 continued firing his lasers. TTW got up slowly as she twitched before spinning and punching G-Man 5, she then began using the red light as his laser cannons began turning toward his head. But Y/N went to attack again, as he did a small astro ring on his back began spinning as he combined his glitch speed and astro speed. He used a new speed, one that could break space.

He rammed directly into TTW5s screen and blew a hole right through her head as small cracks in nothing formed in the trail Y/[ left behind.

She stumbled back before teleporting away.

(In the Radio Men base)

Sam, Sylvee, Alex, Quartz, Glacier and Skyler stood in a large log cabin that had tons of radio equipment in it.

A large radio man walked over to Skyler and handed her a piece of paper, she looked over it for a moment.

Skyler: We've got something, approximately an hour ago a there was a large burst of radio waves, ones similar to the glitch speed Y/N has. But something else is affecting it.

Skyler walked over to the equipment and began messing with a dial. She found 2 files and put them together in some kind of software.

Skyler: Yep, found out what it is. Astro Speed.

Sam: So Y/N is getting upgrades?

Glacier: Presuming that's him, how do we even know this isn't just like an upgraded Glitch Toilet from another universe.

Skyler: It's probably Y/N if he isn't dead, prepare to go there soon.

The leaders nodded.