The End

Y/N stood on a balcony, a small glass in his hand, some alcohol sat in it. Y/N took a quick drink of it as he looked over the Skibidi empire. Y/N had become the leader of the Skibidi, and things were going well. Everything was a bit chaotic but things were moving along.

Y/N wasn't doing the greatest right now. In the 3 months since the final battle Y/N had no friends. Hayden and Ninja were dead. Onslaught and his team had been travelling the multiverse trying to expand the alliance. And Frost had took Y and a third person on their own adventure, mainly because of an argument relating to this 3rd person.

Sure Y/N had his harem, and he still very much loved and appreciated them but that wasnt the same relationship as any kind of friends Y/N had. It was a different kind of comfort to have a best friend to talk to rather than a girlfriend. In simple terms, Y/N was depressed.

He pulled out his phone and checked the time, 3:18PM. He went to take another sip but he heard Quartz's voice.

Quartz: Hey hun, do you have a minute.

Y/N put on a fake smile as he turned around and hugged Quartz.

Y/N: I'll always make time for you.

Quartz: If you can't I will. In one way or another.

Y/N chuckled.

Y/N: What do you need?

Quartz: It's a surprise. Come with me.

Y/N followed Quartz as she led him to a meeting hall, she and Y/N stood at the highest podium as Y/N saw the leaders of all the races at the bottom.

No one spoke as Y/N looked at a giant monitor which played a message.

"We need a new leader for the Alliance, while every race has a leader to watch over, there's simply to many people in wide decision making because of it. This is why we've elected a proposition. Y/N L/N, we wish for you to become the official leader of the alliance and have the previous leaders to be more like managers"

Y/N felt all the eyes on him as he swallowed slightly, his hand trembled but Quartz put hers on his, it slowly stopped, none of the other leaders could see this and just presumed Y/N was thinking.

Quartz: Do you accept?

Y/N thought for another minute. He wasn't sure if it was the pressure or an actual desire but he nodded.

Y/N: I accept, I'll lead us from now on.

(And that's the end. But you may have noticed, there are loose ends to be tied up. There are more characters who haven't been added to the harem yet. This is because this book is the first in a giant library. And im going to read to you every single one. The next one will be an After War story. It will be titled "Final Descendent After War - Skibidi Toilet harem x Male reader". It's gonna release its first chapters either today or tomorrow)