Chapter 67

Y/N walked over to the voice and saw a strange device.

He was laying on the floor as a rail and some kind of arm was above him

???: Oh! Someone was there!

Y/N: The fuck are you?

???: Oh wow, you're a little more talkative than the other ones. Well I guess you kinda automatically are, since they're dead. Oh right my name. Wheatley.

Y/N: How do I get out?

Wheatley: Uhh well..... I do have a way.... But it's just a bit tedious.

Y/N: Good enough.

Y/N picked Wheatley up and attached him to the belt by the handle.

Wheatley: Just move forward and we should get to where we need!

Y/N nodded as he walked through multiple hallways. All in various states of disrepair.

Y/N: What happened here?

Wheatley: Oh, uhh.... Not exactly sure. Heard someone tried to escape and they accidentally blew themselves and the facility up. By the way your navigating great.

Y/N: Thanks. What is this place?

Wheatley: Aperture Science of course. It's like a place for testing and stuff. I was made more around the time everyone died. So I'm not... You know. Fully caught up with the story.

Y/N: It's fine. I could probably find a working computer and figure it out. Considering the lights are working I'm assuming this place is still somehow getting power.

Wheatley: That it is. Good analyser as well.

Y/N nodded as he began walking down a hallway with glass windows, it led to a small chamber that was inside an even larger open chamber.

Wheatley: alright I'm gonna be honest. To get out were going to have to pass through "her" chamber.

Y/N: Who is her?

Wheatley: alright I didn't want to mention her but she's a real piece of work. She runs the whole facility. Truth is I know what happened. A human escaped and killed her. But she did die in cryo sleep later.

Y/N: Alright? I don't get why you were scared to mention her.

Y/N continued walking as he approached a door. It opened and led him into one final hallway.

Wheatley: Look we could just sit here forever. Or we could go in. Option A, we sit here and do nothing. Option B, we go in and she possibly kills us.

Y/N: We haven't got a choice.

Y/N kept walking as Wheatley continued.

Wheatley: If you have any reservations please say them.

Y/N: None.

Y/N kept walking and when he neared the end of the hallway Wheatley spoke again.

Wheatley: You might be thinking "oh I've missed my window of opportunity to say my reservation" but no. They're still open.

Y/N got up to the door.

Wheatley: Look I really don't wanna go in there.

Y/N: We'll be fine.

The door began slowly opening as Wheatley began freaking out.

Wheatley: WE WONT! NONONONONO- oh she's off.

Inside the plant covered room was a destroyed robot. Y/N passed over it's corpse as he continued.

Wheatley: wow. Look at her. Like I said she was a real nasty piece of work.

Y/N: and she's dead.

Y/N completely disregarded the body as he walked past an incinerator.

Wheatley: That isn't your first time seeing a robot corpse is it?

Y/N: I've seen regular corpses before. Made some of them corpses in the first place as well.

Wheatley: Uhmm.... Well....

Y/N entered a stairwell but both noticed that the stairs had fallen. Y/N cracked his neck and jumped down spooking Wheatley slightly. But his attention was caught by a room full of switches.

Wheatley: Here we are! The breaker room!

Y/N walked in.

Wheatley: Now look for a switch called escape pod. Don't touch anything else. Don't even think about. No don't even look at it. Well no you have to look at it to see what it says. Just don't touch it.

Y/N: I understood what you meant.

Y/N looked around at the various switches but he couldn't find it in the sheet amount that was there.

Wheatley: Tell you what, plug me in and I'll turn the lights on. Should make it a little easily.

Y/N nodded and put Wheatley on an access port on the platform both were on. A few beeping sounds were heard until the platform began moving up, flipping every switch in the process.

Y/N: You said were turning the lights on?!

Wheatley: I'm trying! Hold on I'll slow it down!

The platform just began speeding up.

Wheatley: Uh Oh.

They reached the top where the robots body began powering up. It rose up revealing it's complete state.

 It rose up revealing it's complete state

Wheatley: Act natural.......

???: Oh, it's another one.

A claw extended from the ceiling and grabbed Wheatley, another grabbed Y/N and lifted him up.

???: I've spent a long time being dead after another one of your kind killed me.

The claw clamped down on Wheatley seemingly destroying him as it simply threw him to the side.

???: But I'm willing to put that behind me, for the sake of science. Besides you aren't her.

She raised Y/N over a pit.

???: And for future conversations, refer to me as Glados.

She dropped Y/N and he began falling, he tried to use glitch speed but he needed a run up, same with astro speed and clock speed was kinda useless right now. He was stuck falling.