The Final Battle pt7

Alt and Frost landed back near Artic as they flew over and forced her head open.

Glacier: Oh yeah by the way we managed to sow his arm back on.

Alt: Good your somewhat useful.

Glacier: Hey!

Alt: Try something and I don't revive your boyfriend.

Glacier: Oh- Wait we aren't da-

Alt: Ha you didn't deny it!

Alt flew over to Y/N and stabbed him with the tuning fork. Alt immediately flew out and slammed the door shut and held it shut as something bashed against it.

Frost: What did you do?

Alt: His nanites are flipping the fuck out. Give them a minute to calm down something similar happened to Siege.

Alt was right, after a minute it stopped. Alt peaked inside.

Alt: The sleeping beauty is awake.

Alt was suddenly tackled to the ground by Y/N who aimed his eye laser at him. Though Alt simply punched Y/N in the face and pinned him on his stomach.

Alt: Someone's not a morning person.

Frost: Y/N calm down he's one of us now.

Y/N stopped for a moment, then just looked shocked and confused at the same time.

Y/N: What the shit?! What did I miss?!

Penny: Wait he isn't doing this just to kill Y/N?

Glacier: we were prepared to have to fight him.

Alt: Yeah I've changed my mind. You should thank me as well.

Glacier: why? You just fixed the mess you helped to make.

Alt: With some benefits. This motherfucker doesn't age and now can see the damn future.

Y/N: Seriously what the fuck did I miss?

Alt got off Y/N and helped him up.

Alt: Nothing much. But hey, no hard feelings?

Y/N: I don't have my eye because of y-

Y/N clutched his face and stumbled back as his prosthetic eye fell out his head. He looked confused for a moment until he realised something weird. He could still see normally?

Y/N felt the left eye socket and shot his hand back as he felt pain there. He blinked twice before looking in one of the piles of blood that covered the battlefield. His eye had grown back. But now it was black and green like G-Zombies and Siege.

Alt: Once again you're welcome.

Y/N: Damn.

Y/N picked up his prosthetic eye, only for it to be snatched by Alt, who replaced his prosthetic eye with it.

Alt: What? Yours is better and you don't have a use for it.

Y/N: Whatever, what is left to be done?

Alt: Well we should probably find Y. Because he's not the most capable fighter.

Y/N nodded as everyone heard a thruster. Y/N smirked as he formed multiple pieces of armor on him to make up his suit, but then multiple pieces of technology landed around him. He smirked as he took them in and formed a Speaker Titan.

 He smirked as he took them in and formed a Speaker Titan