Chapter 97

Y/N was sat down with Onslaught as they looked over images of the Y/N task force.

Y/N: Wait, where does Y come from?

Onslaught: You've never met them?

Y/N: No.

Onslaught snapped his fingers as one of his squad members appeared and handed him documents.

Onslaught: Thanks Brown.

Brown disappeared as Onslaught gave Y/N the paperwork.

Onslaught: I think Y is the only one that can be redeemed.

Y/N: What makes you think that? I know he isn't a fan of DaFuqBoom but that doesn't exactly mean he'll wanna join us.

Onslaught: The other Y/N are either dickhead or were hurt by their alliance. There's wasn't. The one who hurt Y was an outcast Scientist. She wanted to do experiments on Y so she kidnapped him before the alliance discovered him, pretty sure it's a version of Cassiopeia, it's why he's scared of everyone and has so many scars.

Y/N: You know what, I understand why Alt is protective of him. Well we still gotta kill him.

Onslaught: Really?

Y/N: Yeah. As long as Alt has something to live for it's gonna be impossible to kill him.

Onslaught: Damn you've changed quickly.

Y/N: So have current events.

Onslaught: you need therapy.

Y/N: You need to stop worrying about me.

Onslaught: If you say so. Give me your remote I'll send you to the Y world.

Y/N nodded and gave him the remote as Onslaught punched in a number and gave it to Y/N, then he teleported away.

Y/N appeared inside a base full of strange Cameramen.

Though Y/N immediately noticed this world to be where Lock On was from

Y/N: Oh damn I didn't mean to appear here.

One of them tapped a button on the side of his head.

Cameraman: Miss Troya? The harbinger of destruction is here!

Y/N: I'm the what now-

Y/N was immediately pinned down by 3 mechanical legs as he looked up to see who he believed was Troya.