Something I should mention

So then some of you may have seen what happened about Snap. I found out he was made by Rynx Studios, an artist I had never heard of before. Turns out Snap had other media and I went against it by his interpretation, such as his name being C22, which I believed to just be a designation on the image I saw. The original artist has asked and I have removed him from the harem, he will just be an ally and his name will be changed to C22.

Now, why we didn't see the other media when we got the original image?

If you search up Skibidi Toilet on the internet you just get thumbnails for those crappy kids videos and images of those knock off plushies. So me and blacklasho would look through various Discord servers or ask other writers if we could get the links to the images they found.

However Discord has the downside of that people can simply copy and paste other people's art into a server and say it's their own. So we didn't put credits because of the risk of us crediting the wrong person for art they didn't draw. If anyone can tell me the artist of any art shown, I will credit them. I'm also having blacklasho see if he can find the original artists behind any of the art. So far the only indications we have are when the artist puts a signature in the art, and that can still be added by someone else.

I will replace C22 with my own original character when me and blacklasho can make one, you may see them in an upcoming harem chapter. We try to make our own art for the story but we don't have time at every moment to draw the characters.

But we apologise once more.