Chapter 53

Y/N dodged a headbutt from a Skibidi before flushing it. He lifted up the toilet and threw it at a Strider pissing it off. But then Y/M rammed through it using glitch speed.

He flew up as he looked around panicking. This was not a good situation he was in. The Skibidi had launched an attack they hadn't been expecting and the Cameramen base has been completely destroyed.

He spotted Hayden and flew over to him.

Y/N: Where's ninja and Frost?! Or the titans?!

Hayden: Protocol tells the Titan Camerawoman to follow the escape mothership and guard it. And in the event for a base to get destroyed all titans have to return to homebase, so Titan Speakerwoman is at the Speakermen base. For Titan Saw Woman I don't know! And Frost and Ninja should be at their bases as well!

Y/N: We should probably catch up to the mothership, I'll teleport us.

Hayden: No you can't! The mothership has defenses against that sort of thing! It'll just put you into 5 different pieces and teleport you away!

Y/N: How much fuel does your mech have?

Hayden: Not enough to fly to the mothership. There's a Skibidi base nearby, perhaps if I go there J can steal fuel. The Skibidi shouldn't be there as well, or most shouldn't atleast.

Y/N: Then let's go.

Hayden: You go to the mothership, I can get the fuel on my own.

Y/N: I'm not leaving you here.

Hayden: But protocol says for you to also guard the mothership. You should get going!

Y/N: I never listen to those anyway. Come on.

Y/N began flying towards the Skibidi Base as Hayden nodded, though Y/N quickly had to tackle the mech to the ground as both dodged a giant laser which made a nearby mountain collapsed, both looked up horrified to see G-Man.

He looked down at them and smiled maniacally as Y/N tried to ram into him with Space Breaker Speed, but the fridge on his front opened up and began blasting cold air at him. His suit began freezing up as he fell to the ground.

G-Man went to finish Y/N off but he was hit in the face by one of Titan Saw Woman's cannonballs as she approached.

Titan Saw Woman: G-Man!

She extended her saws and ran at G-Man but he blasted her away completely obliterating her front chest armor.

Y/N quickly called Sylvee.

Y/N: Sylvee! Send in TV men tech, I have enough around me from destroyed Skibidi to transform but I'll need something better!

Sylvee: Alright! I have your location!

For now, Y/N extended the multiple black tendrils as they shifted all around him as they began forming him into his TV form.