Chapter 17

A group of Cameramen were having issues with the Skibidi in Dubai, they had time to upgrade and we're insanely powerful. Currently one was headed down the street, pulling in everything that got near, ally or enemy.

 Currently one was headed down the street, pulling in everything that got near, ally or enemy

G-Man smiled behind it, feeling safe as Titan Camerawoman and Speakerwoman appeared. TSW fired her cannons at the Skibidi as she flew over it and landed on a building. TCW appeared and brought her hammer down on it killing the Skibidi.

G-Man was still smiling as he sent in one more Skibidi before flying off.

It fired an acid rocket at TCW however she deployed an energy shield and blocked the rocket as acid fell to the ground

It fired an acid rocket at TCW however she deployed an energy shield and blocked the rocket as acid fell to the ground. It was one of her various new upgrades including things like a better hammer and a new railgun.

The 2 titans advanced as they quickly flushed it and stood still, though a bomb extended from the bowl making TSW freak out a little. TCW grabbed the Skibidis body and flew off with it as a boom was heard, but she flew back fine as she extended her finger out and fired an energy ball at a group of approaching helicopter Skibidi. It blew up right between them all killing the group.

TSW motioned for them to follow G-Man as she nodded and flew off with her. They had to go through the desert for quite a while but they ended up meeting G-Man, multiple powerful Skibidi were there including the Scientist. G-Man looked confident, but that quickly faded when the Skibidi retreated and the Scientist waved goodbye before teleporting away, leaving G-Man behind.

He turned as he prepared his eye lasers and his cannons. He fired them all TCW who used her energy shield to block it. TSW flew over G-Man firing at him making him look back as TCW fired her railgun at his face destroying his headphones.

TSW moved to his ear and played her sound stunning G-Man but he quickly shoved her away before trying to ram into TCW, but she held him back by the head.

TSW got onto his tank and tried to flush him but it didn't work, she tried multiple times and G-Man seemed to have a reaction. But he faked it so he could knock TCW back with a headbutt and launch TSW back with his eye lasers. He turned his body launching all of his lasers at her as TCW used her hammer to knock off his left laser cannons and jetpack thruster. So instead he rammed into her but she held him back again and began beating him with the butt of her railgun.

G-Man regained an advantage for a moment as he fired his laser eyes however TSW appeared and stabbed him in the eyes as TCW quickly used her core fire, killing G-Man, but they noticed something inside.

TSW pulled it out to reveal another Skibidi Head. It had been a fake this whole time. This whole thing was a trap.

They looked up and panicked as multiple Acid Barrel and Bomb Skibidi fell towards them. TSW flew away as TCW deployed her energy shield and braces herself.

It was a giant explosion that made one of TSW's cannons fall off and caused multiple fires on her body. Multiple pieces of debris were also stabbed into her, but she was mostly fine. It was TCW who they should be worried for. She got up, missing her lower right arm and one of her shoulder cannons, her core was flickering along with her having multiple fires on her body, her new hammer and railgun nowhere to be seen.

She gave a slow thumbs down to TSW. This was not good.