Chapter 51

Y/N and Frost were walking down a street, Ninja and Hayden followed behind them, behind them was an infantry of cameramen. Multiple flying Skibidi flew over but 2 lasers from Titan Camerawoman dealt with them easily.

They continued as they advanced towards the Skibidi base. However an Astro Claw Skibidi appeared and grabbed Frost and threw him into a nearby building.

It quickly spun around and batted Hayden and Ninja away before slamming his fiat down on Y/N. Y/N deployed a shield just in time but still hit the ground.

The Astro Skibidi suddenly extended a small device and jammed it into the Y/Ms shield disabling it. He went to strike Y/N again but a bussaw hit him in the side of the head. He screamed in pain as a chainsaw flew over and hit his tank, a hand saw then hit the other side of his head as Penny appeared and used her drills on his head finishing him off. He fell dead as everyone looked up at the building to see Frost jump down, he used his jetpack to slow the fall and he landed fine.

Y/N: Penny? What are you doing here?

Penny: Just showing you some new allies.

She pointed off to the side and Y/N saw some strange people.

(Made by Ostrux)

(Made by Ostrux)

Y/N: Oh damn, you got these guys involved?

Frost: The Forgers will be an issue if they're with my Alliance.

Penny: Correct, so we've made counters to ourselves.

Y/N: Wait who are The Forgers?

Penny: A group of races the Drill and Saw men are part of. We all build shit. Used to sell it to the Skibidi, but the bastards ain't paying us, so we all plan on joining you. Eventually, we need to make titans.

Y/N nodded as the Saw Men caught his attention. They were using their heads as well, saws.

But he noticed a few differences between them. The Lawerence variant were ramming into Skibidi with their heads, the Pollock ones were spinning theirs heads, the Sawyere were using there's as blades and the Sawmill variant shoot their saws out and they were being brought back by a thin metallic string.

Y/N extended multiple Buzzsaws from his back and ran into join the fight but Penny held him back.

Penny: Hold it, I need you to come with me. The Forgers are expecting you.

Y/N nodded and extended a TV with a map, Penny quickly found an area and pressed it teleporting the 2 away.

Y/N appeared in a base as he immediately noticed Saw Men and Drill Men, but several other kinds of agents.

Y/N: Woah.....