Chapter 45

Y/N was laying in bed besides Quartz as he was about to get up, but then his phone rang. He grabbed it and saw Marie was on the other end. He answered and put it up to his ear.

Y/N: Hello?

Marie: It's time.

Y/N suddenly looked more serious and alert.

Y/N: What's my job?

Marie: Your helping our titans fight the Triadians. We want to test something though.

Y/N: what is it?

Marie: When you piloted that titan, the technology you used was only general, it wasn't specialised in a race. But I contacted Universe 2, and had them drop off a bunch of Clock tech. I wanted to see if you could form a Clock Titan, it would be extremely useful as the Triadians shouldn't have a defense against that.

Y/N: Sounds good. When do I come over?

Marie: Give us a second, I'll teleport over.

Y/N: Wait- No don't!

Marie suddenly teleported into the room, but saw Y/N shirtless in the bed, she instantly teleported away.

Y/N sighed and put his gear on before teleporting to the Universe 3 main base. He appeared and saw Marie who had a blush on her screen and Computer man laughing his ass off. Big Guy was just standing there as he waved at Y/N.

Y/N waved back as the Computer man seemed to half console himself.

(Btw he's gonna be named Kyle, he seems like a Kyle)

Kyle: Saw something you didn't want to Marie?

He began laughing again as Y/N and Marie both considered copying what Colour did.

Marie: I just saw his shoulders and head he had a blanket on. I thought I had walked into the aftermath of something else.

Y/N thought for a moment before realising.

Y/N: Nah I was waking up.

Jack: Yeah, we know you could never pull off something like that.

Y/N: Trying to be more like you, like you suggested the other day.

Marie stifled her own laughter as Jack pushed Y/N slightly. He downloaded his dual blades.

Jack: Do you want to say that again?

Y/N: I said you couldn't pull it off either, and you forget I can download shit now as well.

Y/N downloaded a hammer identical to Titan Camerawoman's as he prepared for a possible fight. But then Marie stood between the 2.

Marie: Alright calm down.

Jack stood down as Y/N's hammers disintegrated into a glitchy white effect.

Y/N: Where is the tech?

Marie: follow me please.

Marie led Y/N into another room as there were tons of tech lying around. Y/N looked around for a moment.

Y/N: I can work with this.

Y/N walked over to the center and extended a TV from his back, he clicked an option as multiple black tendrils extended from his back and began grabbing and placing tech around him.

The mass got higher as the Computers watched.

Jack: We should probably open the ceiling.

Marie: Agreed.

Mary hit a button on the wall and the hangars roof began opening, but a part still got destroyed by the rising titan.