Chapter 78

(I Figured I should do a little refresher on the universes as were gonna start seeing a lot more soon. Number 1 is the OG universe. Number 2 is the DOM Studios one which is nicknamed B-Sides. Number 3 is Wars which is nicknamed C-Sides. Number 4/2.1 is the Tampered Timeline. Number 5 is the Alt Universe, which is just Nicknamed Alternate. Number 6 is the Demon world, which is just called the Demon Universe. Number 7 is the 2099 world which is called the 2099 Universe. Number 8 is the Skibidi Multiverse, which is called Hardware Toilet Universe. Number 9 is Skibidi Dumpster. Which is just called Dumpster world and this new one is called the Distant world, more will soon be added)

Y/N appeared in a open warzone and he looked around before seeing groups of agents battling. He noticed the regular speaker and cameramen. But there were no TV men. Instead Tablet men stood around as they were accompanied by gear and computer men.

Y/N immediately scanned the battlefield looking for Distant but he couldn't be spotted.

Ripple: Your looking for him aren't you? Well he won't be here. I can take you to his domain after you help us with this battle.

Y/N nodded and began floating using glitch speed before he began ramming through multiple Skibidi. A gear man stood scared as a buzzsaw Skibidi was about to slice at him but Y/N stuck it knocking it to the side as multiple nails embedded in the side of its head blew up causing a large explosion which killed the Skibidi.

Y/N: You good?

The Gear man did a nod as Y/N flew off, but he hit a soft yet firm mass. Y/N flew back slightly, confused at what he just hit, he looked up to see another titan.

 Y/N flew back slightly, confused at what he just hit, he looked up to see another titan

(Note, she will be named Cloud)

She looked down at Y/N as Y/N realised he had just hit her thigh. She seemed to do the Roblox man face for a moment as she looked at him before she was suddenly blasted back by a energy cannon. Y/N looked over confused to see a giant speaker Titan.

She immediately jumped into action as she raised her 2 railguns and fired into the titan multiple times

She immediately jumped into action as she raised her 2 railguns and fired into the titan multiple times. He flew around her firing back before stunning her with a sound blast. He fired into her core as she fell back. She raised her arm to fire another shot but it was pinned to the floor by the wrist blade.