Chapter 43

Titan Speakerwoman 2 was thrown through the air by the foes. The Pennywise Skibidi approached but she fired her laser at him slowing him down.

Titan Camerawoman 2 struck the Scientist 2s  in the face with her hammer as Y/N used a glitch strike to destroy one of his front claws. He then rammed into his face.

The Scientist 2 extended an acid cannon and fired some acid at TCW2 but she blocked with a shield. She fired her mini guns as Y/N obliterated the acid cannon with glitch speed.

TSW2 fired her core beam at the Pennywise Toilet as it extended a hammer, though Y/N fired an explosive nail into it distracting Pennywise so TSW2 could punch him in the face.

The fighters all retreated together as their 2 foes approached.

Titan Camerawoman 2: I'll take Clowny, you get the Scientist. Y/N. Help out where you can.

Y/N nodded as everyone approached their specific foes, TSW2 pulling out a great axe and TCW2 pulling out her hammer.

TSW2 tried to swing at the Scientist 2 but she missed, however she then fired a core laser then struck him successfully with her fist.

He fired a laser at her but Y/N destroyed that before ramming into him again. TSW2 flew over the Scientist 2 and cut off a second acid cannon.

TCW2 threw Pennywise back as she got ready to fire her railgun at him, but he dodged and flew up at her, Y/N knocked him back with a strike to the core which allowed TCW2 to use her hammer and knock him back to the ground.

The Titans continued their fight as Pennywise restrained TSW2 but Y/N destroyed one of his hands. TSW2 got free as everyone fired at his head obliterating it. Though the Scientist 2 stole TCW2's hammer with his magnet, and he seemed unphased by the loss of his comrade.

He prepared to fire a time projectile but TSW2 knocked his balance off making him miss as Y/N fired his own time projectile from his railgun which froze the magnet.

The hammer dropped as TSW2 grabbed it and bashed the Scientist 2 multiple times with it.

TCW2 noticed Pennywise's head regrow into a more monstrous version with razor sharp teeth and glowing eyes. He tried to chomp at her twice but she dodged both times, she fired her mini guns in retaliation as TSW2 threw her axe at TCW2 so she could use it.

The titans bashed their opponents with each other's weapons as Y/N kept ramming into the opponents with glitch speed. They got their foes down and switched weapons back quickly before continuing.

Pennywise stunned TCW2 with his airhorns Pennywise aimed a toy gun at TCW2 but nothing fired, only a small flag that said "BANG!" extended from it. Though this was a fake fake gun. TCW2 looked confused but a green Ooze was fired at her camera lens making her unable to see. She had to take it off as Pennywise extended a giant TV from his mouth, it glowed red as she froze up and dropped her hammer.

Y/N turned his attention completely to her, remembering what happened last time this happened.

He extended multiple drills and was about to use Space Breaker Speed to annihilate the TV but TCW2's lens glowed red as she entered her rage state.

She cut the TV off from its tentacle by extending an energy blade from her wrist. She grabbed Pennywise by the neck and flew up with him. She got high and used her core fire reducing his head to a skull, she dropped the corpse to the ground as she looked down and saw TSW2 and Y/N struggling with the final foe, acid hit TSW2 which made one of her blasters fall off as Y/N countered with multiple more glitch strikes.

TCW2 signalled to the 2 So that they could get out the way, she charged up a core laser and fired it as hard as she could causing a giant explosion.

When the smoke and dust cleared the Scientist 2 was sparking as half his face was caved in, most of his weaponry was destroyed as well. He smiled as TSW2 extended 2 blaster blades to grab him but he teleported away at the last second.

Y/N: That went well.

Everyone suddenly heard something as they looked up to see hundreds of acid clown Skibidi descending towards them.

Y/N: We need to go!

Y/N began preparing to try and teleport himself and the titans but TCW2 pulled out the 2 nodes on her back and slotted them into her energy blade deployed with the assistance of her fellow titan. This deployed a massive shield that somehow protected the 2, at the end, all that was left was a small patch of land in a giant crater.

They were okay, but a peculiar Cameraman teleported towards them.

He gave a thumbs up to them. Y/N returned it but he immediately extended his TV and pressed a few options on the touch screen, back at the circus. Multiple TV spider-like things in various sizes appeared.

They grabbed the bodies and any items of note, let's say Y/N needed the stuff for a big project

(Elsewhere)

The Scientist 2 mech appeared in Universe 2's main Skibidi Base, the front of the main speaker fell off and the actual Scientist crawled out, he looked identical to his original counterpart now as he walked over to 2 Security Skibidi Mutants.

They said something as the Scientist 2 looked slightly intimidated afterwards. He began walking through multiple hallways with the mutants, multiple doors lined the walls leasing to rooms which housed horrifying kinds of Toilets.

He eventually reached a giant room and walked in. He saw 3 thrones, all were giant, but the one in the middle was the biggest, on it was a vat, a small figure could be seen inside. On the left throne G-Man 2 sat, also looking intimidated.

Alt Y/Ns voice came from the vat.

Alt Y/N: You must be tired of losing you old fuck.

Scientist 2: Skibidi Skibidi!

Alt Y/N: Did I say you can speak? Especially after that loss I'm struggling to respect you. You're weak compared to your original counterpart. He managed both of those titans on his own for a while and was able to damage them way more than you did. He also had the guts to fight till the mech was entirely destroyed but you teleported away even though you had some fight in you.

Alt Y/N seemed to calm himself for a moment.

Alt Y/N: But you had me against you. And I'll admit it, I'm pretty strong. But it still only saves a little of my respect for you.

The Scientist 2 and G-Man 2 quivered slightly in fear.

Alt Y/N: Keep their titans busy, make it so they can't upgrade themselves every time you scratch them. Get them in one spot, I can't believe I'm telling you this, you're meant to be smart!

He sighed for a moment.

Alt Y/N: Use your horror toilets correctly, if that's what you're gonna call them, if you do they'll all fall one by one, starting with clocks.