Chapter 93

Y/N was standing in the Forgers base speaking to the Buzzsaw Men leader, Bell.

(If you've forgotten about these fellas I understand. Go reread chapter 52)

Bell: So, ever since Asmodeus, Penny and 2221 became the only drill men left. They've joined Single City. That means we're lacking a race, meaning production is down. If it wasn't obvious, this affects you as well.

Y/N nodded as Bell handed Y/N a picture. Of Furnace men?

Bell: I believe this group could be a suitable replacement from the few I've looked at throughout the multiverse

Y/N: Where do I go?

Bell: To the Dumpster universe. It shouldn't be hard to find. Look for giant smokestacks.

Y/N: Ok-

Jack: Funny enough, those guys were found attacking us.

Y/N: Oh hey Jack.

Bell: The furnace men were attacking you.

Jack: Well not us specifically. But a race from our universe. The dispenser men.

Y/N: Who are they?

Jack: Not quite sure. They just sent us a message asking to send someone to the Furnace men and make them stop. They said they would join if we do.

Y/N: I got it.

Y/N walked backwards into a plume of black smoke. Though Jack ran over and grabbed Y/Ns shoulder and went with him.

They appeared on top of a building in the Dumpster universe as Y/N looked at Jack confused.

Y/N: Since when were you so keen to join me?

Jack: Wanted to see some other universes. And Terrabyte wanted some more weapon ideas.

Y/N: Well okay I guess.

Y/N flew up using his jetpack for a moment as he looked around. Y/N saw a giant plume of smoke off in the distance.

Y/N: Over there.

Jack: I think that was obvious.

Y/N: whatever, grab onto my hand.

Jack: Why?

Y/N: I'm gonna fly us.

Jack: I don't need you to fly.

Y/N shrugged and began flying off as Jack attempted to download a jetpack. Then he realised he didn't know how.

Jack: Goddammit.

Y/N flew back over and extended his hand out again as Jack accepted it this time. Y/N then flew off.

As they got closer they heard what sounded like a fight. A lot of explosions and running.

Y/N landed down with Jack a little ways away so they could assess the situation. They saw the Furnace men but also the Dispenser men.