Chapter 82

The top of the bunker came off to reveal that Sirensong had just completely ripped it off.

Sirensong: Why were you ta- SHES HERE!!

Reso walked over and went to grab GB Y/N but Y/N called her glitch car over. It hit his hand and he retracted his grip.

Y/N: Wait! Hold on!

Acidview: What.

Y/N: She doesn't want to go with you guys. She willingly went with DaFuqBoom.

Everyone stood blankly for a moment, trying to comprehend this. The Speakerman, named Alexander, flew down.

Alexander: She must be joking or something.

He went to lift GB up but Y/N stopped him from reaching her.

Y/N: You didn't let her have a life. It's understandable why she's saying that.

Alexander tried to walk past Y/N but GB shoved him with surprising force.

The Cameraman, named Samuel, spoke up next.

Samuel: Woah Woah! Calm down!

GB: I have every reason to be mad at you! After what you did to me!

Reso: She must just be on her period, she's never been this angry at us before when we found her.

Reso went to reach down but Y/N hopped into the glitch Car. GB Y/N hopped on the back and they took off.

Tyler: After them!

Y/N flew off in the glitch car.

Y/N: Well that failed.

GB: Take us to your base or something!

Y/N: You know that guy you helped infect?

GB: Yeah?

Y/N: His base really close to the Skibidi territory, they won't think I've put you there.

Y/N then realised he didn't have a way back to the Alt universe to drop her off.

Y/N: You wouldn't happen to have a way to traverse universes would you?

GB: I do. Give me your eye. I need a connection to your communications.

GB ripped Y/Ns prosthetic out and opened it up revealing a USB port. She grabbed her phone and a USB cable and connected the 2.

Y/N: How long?

GB: A few minutes. My phone needs time to launch a brute force attack on your systems.

Y/N: If it shortens it I know the password ends with victory to hardware. No spaces.

GB nodded but they had to quickly dodged a chain launched by Acid View meant to grab them. Though they accidentally clipped a building and nearly crashed.

GB: Move I'm driving.

Y/N: Huh?

GB: Your a shit pilot. Even worse than Alt somehow.

Y/N: Rude.

Y/N hopped out and climbed on the tank as GB passed Y/N the phone. She climbed into the cockpit and put her arms into the connection tanks.

GB: Hold on for your fucking life!