Chapter 30

3 Alliance members are about to be killed by a certain floating toilet.

However it was suddenly obliterated by Y/N in his glitch car. He came to a halt.

Y/N: Got ya bitch! Damn it feels good to have this back!

(Not gonna lie I hate that little shit if he's ever important in the future of Skibidi Wars I'll write around it)

Y/N immediately dodged a green core beam from Titan Sonar Woman. He rammed into her twice but she was distracted by Titan Camerawoman 3 showing up.

TCW3 equipped her sword as TSOW clashes her fists together ready to fight. But it would be interrupted soon. In space, in high Earth Orbit, the Tri Titan had just achieved a new form.

But back in Earth TSOW apples and made a sound burst which stunned TCW3 for a moment, but she jumped over and slammed her sword down

But back in Earth TSOW apples and made a sound burst which stunned TCW3 for a moment, but she jumped over and slammed her sword down. It missed but she used 2 more strikes which both hit.

TSOW kicked her away as both fired a core beam which made a large explosion knocking both titans back. However something glowing smashed into the Earth making a giant shockwave. The camera titan shoved her sword into the ground to stop herself from the impact as the Sonar Titan was knocked back.

G-Man 3 suddenly appeared with the Necromancer before the Necromancer teleported away.

G-Man 3 fired 2 lasers at TCW3 but she deployed a shield to block it as Titan Speakerwoman 3 appeared and kicked G-Man 3. She used a sound blast on him as TCW3 tackles him into the ground. Though he was able to get away.

The Tri Titan rose from where the Shockwave was as Titan TV Woman appeared. The Tri Titan jumped at her but she dodged and deployed an energy sword, she slashed at the leg but it did nothing as she was thrown far away. The Tri Titan appeared but was distracted by 2 Skibidi.

Skibidi 1: Check it out! It's on our side now!

Skibidi 2: Let's go tell the emporer-

They were suddenly obliterated by the Tri Titan in a white flash as she noticed TTW3 trying to crawl away, the Tri Titan activated her TV which began severely damaging TTW3.

Y/N flew over to TSW3.

Y/N: Launch me at her!

She nodded and grabbed the Glitch Car and put it up against her speakers, she activated a sound blast and Y/N used glitch speed to add onto his momentum as he smashed right through the Tri Titans TV screen.

He spun around and pulled out Alt Y/Ns prosthetic eye as he aimed it at her. He then fired a laser from it which barely did nothing, that's when he realised his mistake.

He zoomed back over towards the Titans as TSW3 fired a knife at the Tri Titan destroying one of her head cameras.

TSW3 grabbed the TV Titans body and flew away with it as TCW3 prepared to fight still. The Tri Titan took the knife out her screen and threw it at the camera titan, luckily she dodged the definite fatal attack.

TCW3 suddenly got a message on her wrist tablet which she checked.

"Hold it off until we can fire with the orbital cannon"

TCW3 tried to attack the Tri Titan but she was simply shoved aside as another yellow laser from Y/N hit the Tri Titan. However was able to attack back this time, Y/N barely dodged but his hand was caught in a white orb burning it slightly. He screamed in pain as he shoved the eye back into his pocket, not even sure if it would work now.

But it was, and it was flickering white instead of yellow. However they had distracted the Tri Titan long enough, so Y/M teleported away as TCW3 flew off.

(Later)

Y/N walked over to Callie, this universes version of Sylvee.

Y/N: Did it work?

Callie: completely failed, we lost the station to the Tri Titan as well. We only really have one option now.

Callie pulled out a small tablet that had the option to "revoke an exile".

Callie: With these fellas though, we may have a chance.