Chapter 89

It was all calm in a cameraman outpost. Guards did their rounds as soldiers who weren't busy spoke with their friends or rested after a long day's work. Things had been going really well for C-Sides. But things would change now. One of the guards noticed something running straight for the gate. On closer inspection, it was Frost!

Frost jumped up and took the guard out by ramming into him mid air. He landed down and dodged multiple bullets as he ran through multiple tents destroying them.

Cameraman: Everyone evacuate! He's too dangerous to fight!

Frost took that Cameraman out as he spotted what he was looking for. The outposts power source, it was an unassuming box with a switch and multiple wires connected to it. He prepared himself and ran into it as hard as he could making it explode. This launched him up into the air and it destroyed the entire base.

Frost had conveniently aimed himself to get close to another outpost. Where the cycle repeated. Though this was revealed to be being watched by Y/N and Onslaught on Y/N's phone.

Onslaught: He's really being an issue is he?

Y/N: Yeah I don't know where I'm gonna find him. I'm just hoping he shows up at a good moment.

Onslaught: We'll look after this. Okay?

Y/N nodded as they approached a hangar in the Alt universe, one where they believed Y was. And they were right. They kicked the door open to reveal Y working at a computer. He saw them and immediately tried to shield himself with a chair. Though Y/N grabbed it with a nanite tentacle and threw it away as Onslaught flew over and kicked him in the stomach. He shifted to his robotic form as he grabbed Y and slammed him into a desk. Y/N flew over and downloaded a knife.

Y/N: you seem like one of the better Y/Ns, so I'll make it quick.

Y/N went to plunge the knife into Ys eye but Alt suddenly appeared and stabbed Y/N himself. He used a sound blast knocking Y/N away before doing the same to Onslaught.

Alt: Get away from him!!

Y/N: Oh thanks for bringing yourself to us.

Y/N got up as his suit and wound suddenly repaired themselves. Y/N downloaded a railgun and fired a yellow shot at Alt freezing him. Y/N moved over to Y and went to finish the job but Y suddenly punched Y/N away.

Y: I don't care what happens! I'll fight! I swear!

He still spoke timid as Onslaught and Y/N noticed a black Ooze spreading across Ys skin. Y shot it out and Y/N dodged but it hit Onslaught knocking him back.

Y/N went to slice the ooze off of Onslaught but it shocked Y/N. Y/N sighed annoyed and fired his regular railgun destroying the ooze.

Y fired multiple energy blasts of his own which Y/N dodged and countered with his own. He ran close and kicked Y in the face. Though Alt grabbed Y/Ns leg as he broke out of the freeze. He swung Y/N and slammed him against the wall.

Y/N groaned in pain as Alt threw him to the side. He went for Onslaught who swung his fists at Alt multiple times but Alt dodged them all and took his legs out. Y went to finish him off but Y/N downloaded a taser and knocked Y out with it. Though a plume of smoke appeared and infected Frost came out and punched Y/N through a wall outside.

Y/N groaned in pain yet again as Onslaught was knocked out by Alt. Alt flew out and had Frost restrain Y/N. Alt aimed his blaster into Y/N's face but Frost seemed to regain control of himself momentarily. He ripped Alt's blaster off him and threw it to the side before backhanding Alt away.

Y/N and Frost immediately knew what to do as they charged Alt. Alt dodged multiple stroke before punching Y/N away. He extended a drill and aimed for one of Frosts punches. The drill cut into his hand but also broke as Alt was knocked back. He was then tackled back through the wall as Y/N threw him to Frost who caught him and slammed him over his knee.