Chapter 44

Y/N was taking a nap on Titan Speakerwoman's lap until he was awoken by someone knocking on the door. TSW looked annoyed but she let him get up to check out who it was.

It was that same Cameraman who showed up at the end of the recent fight.

Cameraman: Y/N?

Y/N: that's me.

Cameraman: That's good, I went to the right place.

Y/N: You need something?

Cameraman: Yes, I'm snap by the way. Have you heard of Single City?

Y/N: Nope.

Snap: Well, before you woke up and before the Cameraman started fighting the Skibidi, the Skibidi attacked other races they saw as threats. Out of these races only 1 to a few of us survived, so we all came together and built Single City, and we've recently requested to join the Alliance so we can get revenge.

Y/N: fair enough.

Snap: I was just wondering, could you come down and help us clear out some Skibidi outposts nearby so that we can expand the city a little so we can accommodate members from the Alliance being outpost at Single City.

Y/N: I got nothing to do. Sure.

TSW looked sad as she pointed to herself.

Titan Speaker Woman: You have me.

Y/N: Sorry, but I wanna help them. I'll be back in a few hours, I'll help them and bring back Quartz as well.

She nodded slightly as Y/N walked out with Snap.

Y/N: Where's Single City?

Y/Ns gear flew over on small thrusters and they attached themselves to his bodysuit. He extended a TV and a map appeared on it.

Snap used the touch screen to zoom in a spot and tap it, causing both to teleport there.

They appeared in a city, it wasn't the nicest place, but it wasn't bad. Many strange people were walking around, Y/N would fit right in.

However Snap led Y/N to a small cabin, inside he saw multiple people.