inebriation

rigby's pov

the whole ride to the club, i couldn't stop thinking about mordecai.

his cologne smells so good, and his hair looks so soft, i have to stop myself from running my fingers through it.  his unbuttoned collar makes his neck exposed, perfect for grabbing. okay- fuck-

like i can't be thinking these things in the same fucking car with him. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME.

ughhh i wish i was straight. bet i'd have hella bitches.. pft who am i kidding. i'd prob still be as single as i am now.

i silently sigh. i glance over at mordecai to see he's doing the same as me, just staring out his window.

i wish mordecai was a girl. we would've already been dating by now, we're perfect for eachother.

...

i need to drink.

margaret and eileen both have to drive home, but it doesn't matter how fucked up me and mordecai get. hehehe. we'll just be in the backseat of margarets car..

well, rather I'LL be in her backseat. mordecai will prob ditch me to be upfront. but whatever, i won't be surprised when he does.

mordecai's pov

i recognize the road we're on and realize we're almost at the club. i turn my head over towards rigby.

what no?!? why does he look upset again??? he was in a good mood all day!

i don't wanna put him in a worse mood.. but i HAVE to ask him. "dude..? you okay?"

he turned his head around while plastering on a fake ass smile. "what? yeah i'm fine? ...are you okay??" he asks kinda laughing towards the end.

i just realized i wasn't trying to hide my concern, my face is full of worry. i relax it a bit. "yeah i just- y-you looked sad"

"huh? don't worry about me man, i'm all good" he said with a reassuring smile.. even tho i know it's fake.

i sigh, and reply "okay dude, whatever you say" raising my hands up as if the cops told me to.

he snickers before the uber driver interrupts him saying "we're here" sternly, while coming to a stop. we thank him and get out of the car as fast as we could, making sure we didn't leave anything in it.

there's no way in hell either of us are seeing that guy again.

i'm surprised he didn't just kidnap and kill us.

"let me call margaret" i say before whipping out my phone and dialing her number. we continue to walk towards the building as my phone rings.

rigby's pov

as soon as we walk in, margaret comes running towards us from the dance floor, leaping ontop of mordecai once she's close enough.

ugh. here we go already.

eileen walks up behind her. "hey guysss!!! i'm so glad you could make it!!" margaret says, breaking her and mordecai's hug.

ugh i think she's already drunk... lucky. "yeah me too!" mordecai responds, being the last thing i hear before i zone out looking at the dance floor.

i sigh. i just wanna be drunk already. can we hurry up with the whole greeting thing??

we're standing in the middle of the door way too, someone's either gonna pickpocket us or kick us in the nuts.

we're literally blocking the whole entrance. looking up, i realize they started to walk.

ugh finally. we went over to the bar to start taking shots. we all sat down on the barstools, going eileen, margaret, mordecai, me.