Introduction

Author's note:-

•There will be a lot of triggering content (sex, usage of drugs, alcohol etc, child abuse, rape). Feel free to drop any time and read it at your own risk.

•AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THE STORY GETS BETTER

•There will be three smuts in this story and I'll put "♡" so you can know it's a smut chapter

•I only own SOME of the characters which've already been named and designed, however, you can desire them as yourself. The rest are from Tokyo Revengers made by Ken Wakui. Some things will be changed some won't

•Contains manga spoilers and I donot own the fanarts

•There might be grammatical mistake.

1. Moonflower

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The journey is never ending~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

27/11/1997

Dashi Hitto was born as a single child in the Hitto family, a kind, gentle, and sweet child. She had the type of parents who should've gotten a divorce but stayed together

One day...

Dashi: Mom Dad? My sports event is coming soon. You guys will come right?

She asked softly

Hatori: I wish I could but I have work.

Her father shrugged and continued eating his food

Saigiri: I will come honey your deadbeet father won't anyway.

Her mother kicked the shin of her father for saying that in front of Dashi.

Dashi: It's okay dad I understand

She smiled

**A few days pass by**

It was her sports event day. She looked around the audience and noticed her parents weren't there.

Dashi: Mehh, I'll just show them my gold medal.

She shrugged and mumbled to herself before she went for her relay race.

Dashi had come in first place and won a gold medal.

Later she happily returned home and skipped inside her house

Dashi: Mommy! I-

She stopped in her tracks and just stared at the sight ahead of her. The living room was a mess and her mother was crying while holding a letter. The little girl was surprised because this was the first time she had seen her mother sob like this. She sat beside her mom putting a hand on her shoulder comforting her.

Dashi: Mommy are you okay?

Seeing her mother like that also made her tear up. Her mother couldn't stop crying and just handed Dashi the letter. Dashi started reading the letter and saw it was from her father addressed to her mother and herself

Dear Dashi and Saigiri,
I am writing this letter because I am leaving. You guys have always been asking why I've been busy? and why I am always on my phone? The reason is that I'm cheating on Saigiri. She and I had an arranged marriage and she knew that I never loved her. I was faithful towards your mother for 9 years but that never kept me happy this is the first time I am making a decision for myself and I I'm running away with a woman I love. I know that the path I am choosing will affect both of your life deeply and I am really very sorry. I love you my dear daughter Dashi and Saigiri I am really sorry I hope you find someone who keeps you happy and I wish the best for both of you.
-Hatori

Dashi tore up the letter and threw it away as she mourned. Her father was right but mostly wrong in both ways and she knew either way, her mother wouldn't handle this wel...

Saigiri: This is all your fault you ugly brat!

Dashi closed her eyes and listened to her mom crying silently.

Saigiri: HATORI WANTED A CHILD NOT ME! I WENT THROUGH HELL WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH YOU! I LOST FIGURE, MY BEAUTY, MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR, MY SKIN ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU! Maybe I wasn't pretty enough and that's why HATORI left.. I wish you were never born Dashi. I hate you

Dashi stared at her mother in shock and thought. She doesn't mean it.. maybe she's saying that because i resemble papa alot.

Dashi: B-But mom! I'm your daughter and dad left because he didn't love you that way. And you're a beautiful woman, whyre you saying that it's my fault...

Dashi looked at her lap holding back more tears. Saigiri slapped Dashi and dragged her into the storage room.

Saigiri: Never and I mean ever tell your mother what to do.

Saigiri threw Dashi inside the store room and locked the door.

The poor 7 year old was horrified and kept banging and screaming on the door.

A few hours pass by...

The little girl sat down leaning on the door looking at her bleeding hands and hugged her knees crying and thought.
Im sorry mama... I didn't know something like this would happen because of me

..The next morning..

Her mother kicked open the door which caused the leaning on the door sleeping Dashi to roll away and jolt awake. She looked at Saigiri as tears welled up in her eyes.

Dashi: G-Good morning mom..

Saigiri: come upstairs and have breakfast and get ready for school.

How had things truned out for her like that?

Don't forget to leave a vote~