10. Haven

But I'll admit that I was glad it was over~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dashi wrote on her notebook.

What about you? What do you want to be when you grow up?

Chifuyu: A detective for sure, James Bond is so cool. Hah I'd love to work under you.

Dashi smiled and nodded.

////////////////

Chifuyu was bruised and was covered in dirt and blood. He had yet another hoodlum gang fight and was going home. Kazutora had already went to the hospital and Chifuyu decided he'd go after taking a shower. He was walking up the stairs to his apartment and saw Dashi waiting for him.

Chifuyu: Dashi?!

Chifuyu faced his back to her not wanting her to see him like this. Dashi walked up to him and placed her hands on his shoulders signalling him to go inside. Chifuyu was blushing and nodded as they both went inside.

//////////////

After taking a shower Chifuyu sat beside Dashi and asked.

Chifuyu: What are you doing here? I-I mean not that I'm complaining it's just-

She handed him a note

Kazutora asked me to check up on you. Let me tend your wounds

Chifuyu was BLUSHING more and nodded with a smile. Dashi started tending his wounds gently and carefully. He stared at her beautiful concerned hazel eyes.

Chifuyu: You're beautiful...

Dashi blushed and smiled as they both sat there. After Dashi was finished she put away the first aid kit. Then she smiled at him and waved. Chifuyu got up immediately and held her wrist.

Chifuyu: Stay.

Dashi was so flustered and just nodded. They both sat down on the couch and Chifuyu scooted closer wrapping his arms around her waist resting his head on her shoulder. Dashi hugged him back and both of them closed their eyes.

Chifuyu: You're my haven.. Dashi~

He whispered softly and snuggled in her embrace. Both of them took a nap in each other's embrace.

/////////////

The next day, Mashi has motivated Dashi to confess her love for Chifuyu. Dashi was walking to Chifuyu's class with a chocolate box and love letter in her hand when suddenly she saw... Chifuyu and the most popular girl in school talking and laughing with each other. They looked perfect with each other and Dashi felt her heart drop. She just turned around and left...

Will they end up together?

Don't forget to leave a vote~