19. Metamorphosis

Your actions make me question my love for you~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They looked at the chaos and saw a house was on fire, they evacuated the civilians and called the fire brigade immediately. As Mashi and Akito were the fastest runners they ran inside the house.

They saw a woman and man tied up to a chair as 4 people were surrounding them (2 men and 2 women)

(Men's description: The men looked very alike one was almost 6'4  and the other was a little shorter than him with their black and purple sequenced dyed hair. One had short gel slicked back hair, the other hand a long mullet type hair. They both had a full moon hanafuda tattoos on their throat and were wearing elegant similar suits)

(Women's description: One was nearly 5'9 with black waist length wavy hair,  her fair skin, dark wine lips, and red eyes

The other woman was nearly 6 feet, had pinkish-pale skin, blonde, blue eyes, pink lips, and was wearing tight revealing clothes)

They saw Mashi and Akito then suddenly the room became extremely foggy for a second. When the vision was clear they saw the 4 people had vanished but the woman and man who were tied up to the chair looked lifeless. The fire brigade arrived and put out the fire. Other police officers ran inside and saw Mashi and Akito freeing the pair.

/////////////////

Unfortunately they had passed away. Mashi and Akito told Dashi's unit, Takeomi, Miki and Kazutora everything that happened. They were stunned but Chifuyu noted everything down.

Chifuyu: Two lives were sacrificed again... Tell me everything about their appearance.

Mashi and Akito gave even more detail about their appearances. Dashi was having a headache as she listened to everything.

Annie: They.. must be the killers then right? Because they literally killed them by burning them!

Miki: Were they cops too?

Chifuyu: I did some research and no. But the man's father was a cop.

Takashi: Being burnt really hurts.. I can't imagine what the pair went through

Miki: Seriously what is wrong with this cop killing?!

Dashi was contemplating everything and stood up looking at them.

Dashi: I Dashi hitto, am promising my unit here right now

(Reminder: Kazutora, Takeomi and Miki aren't in her unit)

That I will protect all of you with my life

Everyone had a group hug and started thinking of a plan.

To be continued...

Don't forget to leave a vote~